26

"괜찮겠지"

...February 2014...

"See? You dragged her to the bed again." Jung Kook snapped out. He disappointed indeed. After his break up with Da Hye, nothing went well with that girl, moreover after she knew Ji Min.

"I'm not, okay! It's the alcohol!" Ji Min frowned.

"I'm done with this shit." Jung Kook mumbled as he rolled his eyes; taking a sip of his drink to relief himself.

"Shut up. It's going to be okay. It's not like something would happen or what." Ji Min leaned back and shut her eyes. Jung Kook choked on his drink.

"Are you saying that you can hit on her anytime? Oh my God, Mommy, please save me from this sin." Jung Kook said with sarcasm.

"I'm stressed enough. So just shut up like before."

"What?? That's not enough! I'm not doing this!"

"Ugh shut up. One or two punches on my face would relieve you for sure." Ji Min opened his eyes, brushed his hair back with his finger. He wished Jung Kook would make him feel better. But guess what? He wasn't.

"I thought you're a good guy... I'm disappointed. You're a jerk." Jung Kook sipped his drink for the last time before standing up and walking away, left Ji Min behind.

^_^

"You guys should never drink again." Yoo Jin shook her head; she's visiting Da Hye's house for today.

"I'm not going to say anything about that." Da Hye said nonchalantly as she flipped the comic book in her hands; reading.

"Da Hye, this is not you." Yoo Jin frowned, threw the pillow to Da Hye who was sitting on the floor meanwhile she sat on the bed with her legs crossed.

"This is me, Yoo Jin; Ignorant, annoying, and such, I just being myself." Da Hye closed the book and threw it to the side of the room; toward the book rack.

"Wait, Jung Kook is calling. I have to go." Yoo Jin got up from the bed and grabbed her bag on the chair.

"I'm going now. Uh... and tell me if something happened. I'll keep my mouth shut just like before." Yoo Jin said just before the door closing.

As Yoo Jin left, Da Hye went up to the bed and rolled herself under the blanket. Ji Min said that's everything would be okay. There's nothing happened just like before. She wanted to trust Ji Min and thought that everything gonna be alright. But she wasn't sure about it.

So that night, Da Hye asked Ji Min to meet her at the park nearby.

"Everything gonna be alright, isn't?" Da Hye asked as she swayed herself slightly on the swing. Ji Min stood up beside her; leaning against the pole with hands on the pocket of his hoodie.

"Don't worry." Ji Min took out his hand and messed up Da Hye's hair. He kneeled down in front of Da Hye; putting his hand on hers. "You trust me, don't you?" Ji Min asked as he stared at Da Hye's eyes.

"If. If something happened, I'll be there, don't worry." Ji Min patted her hand before grabbing it and helping her to get up from the swing. "It's cold outside. Let's go home."

^_^