15

"나 그대에게 드릴 말 있네"

...July 2013...

Yoo Jin and Jung Kook arrived at Ji Min's house safely; no one sees them. They were quite bewildered and clueless on what's going on so they had to come here secretly. Hesitant at first for Da Hye and Ji Min to tell the couple in front of them, but it was not like they had any choice about it.

As they still didn't believe on what they had done; pieces of memory about last night were flashing on their minds just like an old movie clips. Da Hye was trying to speak up but no words came up. She fiddled with her fingers as she felt nervous. Ji Min noticed her nervousness and brought his hand to grab Da Hye's hand.

"I'll tell them..." Ji Min's words were coming out just like a whisper. Yoo Jin and Jung Kook barely heard it and currently looked at each other as they didn't understand what Ji Min meant so they were looking for an explaining from each other's but they found nothing.

"Telling us about what?" Jung Kook frowned but neither Ji Min nor Da Hye is answering his question.

"Is something happened?" Yoo Jin grabbed Da Hye's hands. She felt Yoo Jin's warm hands and it did comfort her.

"You've called us here. At least you should say something." Jung Kook threw a statement; tending to Ji Min, because Da Hye looked that she wouldn't say anything about whatever the problem was.

^_^

Jung Kook was going to punch Ji Min on face when Ji Min told them about what had happened. Yoo Jin and Da Hye were trying to stop them as Yoo Jin held Jung Kook back and Da Hye stood up in front of Ji Min; trying to defend him.

"It's not his fault!" Da Hye yelled. But it just made Jung Kook got angrier.

"Please, Jung Kook. Loosen yourself, I beg you." Yoo Jin didn't let go of her grasps on Jung Kook's arm until his anger deadened. Ji Min understood. Jung Kook could be mad at him. Well, what did you expect him to do when he found the fact that someone has breaking his friend? Moreover, that friend was his ex-girlfriend.

Jung Kook had finally loosened his anger. As he tried to control his rough breath, Yoo Jin just grabbed on Jung Kook's arm; telling him that's he has to control himself.

"Thank you, Yoo Jin..." Jung Kook mumbled. A smile plastered on her lips. She knew about Jung Kook's past relationship with Da Hye, so she thought that they have to give a time for Jung Kook and Da Hye to speak.

"Go and wait upstairs. You have a right to talk with Da Hye and let her explain everything. We'll give you time for this. Just remember, don't get mad at her. You are just her friend and you have no authority about Da Hye's life." Yoo Jin told Jung Kook to go upstairs; after getting permission from Ji Min of course.

"Go and talk to Jung Kook." Yoo Jin hugged Da Hye and pushed her to go upstairs; leaving Yoo Jin and Ji Min alone at the downstairs.

"Jung Kook is Da Hye's ex." Yoo Jin explained to Ji Min. "They had a good break up, so no need to worry."

^_^