Spaghetti n' Meatballs

In which Harley and the Joker have a date.

~~~

Every Saturday, the Joker and I go out on our date nights. They're usually filled with lots of laughs and killing sprees, and then the Bat would come and ruin it at the end. But that's normally the part that Mr. J is excited for the most. So if he's excited, then so am I.

Although today will be different. We are truly going on a date. After a lot of begging, he finally agreed to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. Normally he would just laugh at me and my ridiculous ideas, then show me what a 'real date night' should look like, but I guess he was tired of my constant whining.

Mission successful.

Currently I was getting changed for the date, and I was wearing a red and black colored dress with diamonds on them, and for the hair I did my famous pigtails, and curled the ends to make them pop a bit. To my face, I put on some sexy red lipstick that usually gets J all excited, and some red and black eye shadow.

Once I was all ready and happy with my look, I walked happily downstairs and into the living room, to find Mr. J standing there, fiddling with his knife. But the thing that caught my eye the most was the fact that he was only dressed in his purple jacket and Arkham pants. "Uh, Puddin'?"

He looked up at me and raised his non exsistant eyebrow once he gave a good look at what I was wearing. "What's up with the dress?"

"You're supposed to wear fancy clothes, Mr. J. This isn't an ordinary date night, or even club night."

He raises his hands in defeat, then nods. "Fine fine, I'm going. Just be in the car by the time I get back."

I smile happily, then say an "Okay!", and walk outside into the chilly air.

~~~

A couple minutes later, I saw Mr. J emerging from the house wearing a black suit, and his green hair was neatly gelled back. Once he came up to the car, he opened the door and sat inside, then put one of his hands on the steering wheel. "Ya ready?" He asked me, closing the door with his other hand.

"Yup!" He grinned at me, then turned the engine on and drove off. I wouldn't exactly call it driving though... more like... flying.

~~~

We finally arrived at the restaurant, which wasn't too busy, but there were still quite a bit of people enjoying their time.

We were both walking up to it, when I stopped and turned to the Joker. "Just...can we try not to kill anyone till after we eat? I don't entirely want to get my dress all dirty."

"Baby, of course. I wouldn't exactly want to kill anyone until I get out of this tux, because after all, it is one of my fanciest outfits." He threw his head back and laughed his signature laugh, and I decided to join in.

Once we finished our little laugh, we walked inside the restaurant, which in return we had a lot of gasps. All of a sudden, everyone's eyes were on us as if they were getting ready for something to happen. Not a single noise filled the air, only the very faint noise coming from the back of the restaurant where they cooked the meals. We heard a little boy whisper "That's the Joker and Harley Quinn!".

"Alright, alright, everybody settle down! If ya don't want to die, then go on with your day and eat your spaghetti. If ya do want to die...well then just ask politely." He winked at the end there, and a couple seconds later everyone all of a sudden went back to their food, but no one was talking.

I smiled at the scene, as we both walked into the restaurant, finding ourselves a table. It says to wait for one of the waiters to get one for you, but screw that. I had eyes.

Once we found the best table - and yes, we had to shoo away a couple from the spot - , we sat down and took a menu for each of us from the empty table close to us. "What do you want to have?" Mr. J asked me in a deep voice, with a bit of humor dancing in his eyes.

"Oh, I would love to have the fettuccine Alfredo." I say in a British accent, acting all fancy.

He smiled and nodded, then waved over for a waiter to come. The waiter seemed reluctant to walk over, but then once he saw Mr. J's glare, he quickly walked over and took out his notepad. "W-what would you two like today?" He said, taking a deep breath.

"Spaghetti and meatballs for myself, and fettuccine Alfredo for my lovely lady." Joker said, looking straight into my eyes. "Oh, and your most expensive red wine."

The waiter, which I saw his name was John, nodded his head and muttered a, "Coming right up," then speed walked away.

Once John was out of sight, we both started to laugh, which seemed to get everyone back to their worried state. "Oh, Mr. J. Thanks for bringing me here. I'm already having fun."

"Y'know I'd do anything for you." He said, unfolding the napkin to take out his fork and knife.

My heart flutters at his little statement, but I stay silent, although I couldn't help but grin.

Although he never said it out loud, I knew that he loved me, he just had a different way to express it. For him, I would wait forever, because I knew that he would too.

"I love you." I whispered, not loud enough for J to hear, but enough so that I heard myself say it.

___

Hola!

This chapter was the shortest chapter, but I hope it is good enough. Please request, because I am not sure what you all would like to see! So comment or message me, and I will get right to it!

Also, would you guys want a chapter two times a week or one?

See you in the next chapter!

Comment, vote, and share.

___