Nightmares and Cuddles and oh!

In which Harley has a nightmare, and she needs the Joker to comfort her.
A continuation for the "Last Words" chapter.
___

I watched as The Joker grew limp in my arms, making me let out a large sob. But this time, he didn't come back. I watched as Batman walked away in victory, leaving me alone and shaking for my puddin', needing him back. "Come back, Mr. J! Please come back! You can't leave me!" I yell to him. Suddenly everything starts to shake, as I looked around.

My eyes flew open as I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. But the pain left me as soon as it came as I realized that my puddin' was alright after all. He was straddling me, holding my arms above my head.

"Are you okay?" He asks with wide eyes, slightly heaving.

"Y-yeah..." I reply, trying to pull my arms back down.

He furrowed his non-existent eyebrows at me, tightening his grip. "Don't lie to me, baby doll. You've been thrashing and screaming in your sleep ever since the incident."

I stay silent, before nodding. "I've been having nightmares about you...dying." I say with a sniffle, wanting to cover my face so badly.

"I didn't die though. It's okay. You know I wouldn't let Bats kill me, I'm not that weak." He says with a small chuckle, finally letting go of my arms.

"I know...but it was close! You could have died! And now I'm scared that I'm going to lose you..." I say in a whispered tone, shutting my eyes.

Mr. J let out a sigh, before getting off of me, and sitting against the headboard. He pulled me up with him and placed my head on his bare chest, making me feel comforted.

He started to play with my hair, slightly rocking me back and forth. He never needs to say a single word to comfort me. All I need is a good embrace.

Once my shaking finally subsided, I looked up at him, who was looking right back at me. "Thank you, Puddin'." I say with a small smile. "I feel better now."

"You might feel better now, but who knows what'll happen later on." He replies, licking his lips. "I think you need to take your mind off of it completely. What do you request from me, hmm?" He smirks down at me, tilting his head a little bit.

"Oh I don't know," I smile mischievously back at him, "maybe...some ice cream?"

His smile drops as he heard my response, rolling his eyes ever so slightly. "Ice cream is what you want to make you feel better?"

I nod my head at his question with a childish smile, before jumping away from his embrace and getting off of the bed, crossing my arms. "I want ice cream, Mr. J."

He lets out a small groan, tilting his head back and closing his eyes. "You don't want...oh I don't know, me?"

"Not now. Maybe later." I say cheekily, realizing that he must've caught on to my little game. Well, might as well have fun when you can, right? All of I sudden I feel myself getting pulled back down to the bed. Letting out a yelp of surprise, Mr. J slams me onto the bed and hovers over me with an animalistic grin, sending shivers chasing down my spine.

"Oh, you cheeky little girl, aren't ya? Tsk tsk tsk, you really think I'll let you get away with trying to leave me for ice cream?" He lets out a chuckle, running a hand through his hair. "You must think I'm some little boy."

I decided to continue playing around with him -honestly it usually gets me in trouble, but fuck it- so I raised a brow, acting as if the fact that he's hovering over me is totally nothing. "I wouldn't compare you to a boy, Mr. J. Lately the way you act in the bedroom resembles an old man."

His eyes widened, as the grin fell from his face.

Maybe I regret saying that...

"Did you just compare me to...an old man?" He says, with shock written all over his face.

My eyes widen, but I cannot let him scare me. No, it was just one innocent little joke. "Yup. I did." I say with full confidence, even though on the inside I was dying of anticipation of what's going to happen.

The expression on his face immediately changes from shock to anger. I couldn't tell if he was just angry, or angry angry. "Well I guess I'll have to prove to you how much of a not old man I am, then."

"I guess you should." I reply back to him with a smirk, biting the air with sass.

___

I woke up to the sound of Mr. J's steady breathing, his chest slowly rising, then going back down. I let out a large breath, as I wasn't able to sleep. But this time, it wasn't from nightmares. No, this is from much more of a pleasant, yet worse feeling. My entire body was aching. I had bruises all over, there wasn't a spot on my boobs where you couldn't see a bite mark. My lower half was raw. The feeling was so overwhelming, I could barely breath.

Once thing I know for sure it that I will not be able to walk for a few days. And he made sure of it.

It reminded me of the time when our relationship first started. When he would literally devour me. When he would make sure that my entire body was limp before he was done with me.

And man, sometimes he doesn't even break a sweat.

I smiled softly to myself as I carefully rubbed the sore area on my wrists from the rope he used, before gently closing my eyes and drifting back to the sleeping world.

Now, I will dream of many more pleasant things.

___

Hello hello!

I'm back with another chapter!

Yes, I'm aware this one isn't as good, but it's a comeback.

Like I said, I'm trying to get back to my old schedule, but I swear I will not ditch this book!

Also, I just wanted to say that I made a new book. It's a Jared Leto Imagine, so if y'all like him then check it out ;)

See y'all soon,

Ciao!

___