Hold Me

In which Harley feels sad and alone, and she needs someone to be there with her.

___

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today

I was laying on my bed, curled up with my arms around my knees, my face straight with no emotion. I didn't know what was going on with me right now, why I felt like this. Why I felt like I was alone, that I was being used like a toy. Am I loved? Maybe. But I was never told so. Am I cared for? I do hope so. But tonight for some strange reason, I felt like my life is all a lie.

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes

Does my Puddin' truly love me as much as I want him to? He has never told me that he loved me. He has his own ways, but never those three words I've been wanting to hear for so long. Maybe he's scared? I don't know...

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again.
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there

He's off at work, doing whatever the hell he does, leaving me alone at home once again. I need him now. I need him to hold me, to tell me everything is okay. That he wants me, that he appreciates me. I need to be assured that he feels the same way I do.

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

I felt a small tear slip down my pale face, leaving a small tear stain following it. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I just need time off from everything. Where I can simply think about everything. But at the same time, I would like someone there with me, to help me feel not alone.

My thoughts were broken as I heard the door open, but I kept my head on the pillow as I tightened the grip around my legs and shut my eyes. I heard large footsteps come towards me, followed by heavy breathing. It was him.

"Baby girl? Are you alright?" I heard him say, his voice already right by me. He was probably kneeling in front of me.

A few seconds later, I opened my eyes and sat up, seeing him there with his usual work outfit, which was his silver suit. I smiled gently at his worried look, crossing my arms. "I'm fine." I stopped, before speaking up once more. "Do you... do you love me?" I asked, needing to hear the truth.

He looked taken aback from my question as he stood up and took a step back. "Why are you asking me this?" He asked, furrowing his nonexistent eyebrows.

"I need to know." I got off the bed and stood in front of him, looking at him dead in the eye. "Do you love me as much as I love you? Or are you only using me as a toy?" I knew I was crossing a line here, as his mood changes in simply a snap of a finger, and he can go crazy on me.

But I had to risk it. I have to know.

"Well? Why won't you answer me?" I said in a desperate tone, feeling the urge to go on my knees and beg him to answer.

He simply stood there with wide eyes, unsure of what to say. I understand if we were together for only a year or less, but it's been longer than that! "You're bound to realize that I'm not trying to hu-"

"Shut up."

My eyes widen as I hear what he has said, making me take a step back in shock and confusion. "What?" I ask, my voice small and quiet now.

"I said, shut up. You don't understand, do you?" Dread filled me as he said this, as I now realized what he will say. He's going to tell me that, 'I've always been his toy and that's it'.

I looked down to my feet, suddenly very interested in them. When I get the answer, should I stay or should I go?

"I've never let anyone get as close to me as you have. Everyday I have tried to be the best person I can for you, but sometimes my demon takes over. Yes, my girl. I do love you. I've loved you since the moment I saw you, which scared me." He paused, and looked at me dead in the eye. I felt tears spring up to my own eyes as I heard what he has told me. Not once have I ever heard this words, and now I finally have.

A grin erupted onto my face as I lunged at him before he could say anything else, covering his face with kisses. That of course didn't last long, as he pushed myself off of him, making an, "Ugh" noise.

But the grin stayed on my face as I looked at the man who now loves me for a certain.

He loves me.

"I do hope you realize that what I said won't happen very often, right? I might love you, but that doesn't mean I have to turn into a softy for that." He took a step towards me and placed his hands on my arms, gently massaging that area at the same time. "I don't think you would like it if I turned into a softy, either way." He said in a low voice, sending shivers course through my entire body.

"No, Mr. J. I wouldn't." I say in the same quiet yet seductive tone, looking into his deep blue eyes in lust and love. I leaned forward towards his ear to whisper, "I like it when you go all rough and mean on me.".

I received a growl in return, before I felt myself being swept off of my feet and thrown over my Puddin's shoulder. Giggling, I knew exactly what's to come right now.

___

Hey!

Okay, I have quite a lot to say so bear with me here. First of all, I am so so sorry for not updating in so long. I dealt with so much shit these past weeks, but now I think it's over and I can go back to updating every Sundays!

Second of all, other than this book I am writing two other books on a Wednesday and a Thursday. It's not on Wattpad, because these books are simply for my friends to read. (they are both focused on them with their favorite celebrities. ie, Jake Gyllenhaal and Dan Howell.)

Ad lastly, I am working five days a week and sometimes I really need to sit down and play video games, you know?

But anyways, I do hope you read to the end of this, and I do hope that you all forgive me and some of you all are still reading my story.

BY THE WAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ VIEWS! HOLY SHIT I'M SO HAPPY!

As always, comment, vote, and REQUEST! (i'm running out of ideas)

-N

___