Angry

In which the Joker is angry at Harley for no reason.

Warning: There will be abuse, and explicit language. Do not read if you are easily triggered.

___

I swung the front door of our house wide open, a huge grin on my face as I happily skipped inside, swinging my bat a little bit. I scanned the living room to see whether or not Mr. J was there, which he wasn't.

I shrugged, throwing my bat onto the couch before walking over to the kitchen, grabbing a cup to drink some water. That's when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs, and then soon enough I saw the Joker standing at the doorway for the kitchen, arms crossed with his eyebrows furrowed. "Hiya, Puddin'." I said cheerily, ignoring his state as I chugged my water.

He growled in response, making me roll my eyes. "What happened?" I asked, pretty much already knowing the answer to that question.

"Nothing that concerns you." He said, taking a step towards me. "Where were you?" He asked, as I set the cup down.

I giggled, biting my lip. "Nothing that concerns you." I said, mocking him.

He raised his non-existent eyebrows, shaking his head slightly. "Don't do that. Tell me where you were."

"I just went out for a stroll, I swear. Jeez, why are you so grumpy today?" I asked, starting to get annoyed at him. He's always like this, it's horrible.

"Don't push it, Harls." He growled, clearly starting to get set off. I don't exactly want him to go all crazy on me, but at the same time I do like being cheeky every now and again.

"I didn't kill anyone today." I said, leaning against the counter.

He let out a large sigh, running a hand through his hair. "And what to you want? A gold star?"

"Ugh, whatever." I said, getting tired of his little game. I walked past him, ready to go up the stairs and get some sleep, until I heard him run after me, grabbing my arm and turning me back towards him roughly.

"Excuse me? Did I ever say you're allowed to turn your back on me, missy?" He said, looking at me with harsh eyes, gripping onto my arm tightly, which hurt immensly.

"Mr. J, stop it, you're hurting me!" I said, looking at his grip. His fingers with turning even more white than it already was from how strong it was.

He suddenly backhanded me with his other hand, but still holding onto my arm."And I don't give a shit. Answer my question."

"Argh! No, you never said I can do that!" I said, tears coating my eyes. My cheek stung from the backhand, but I didn't want to touch it.

He shook his head, finally letting go of my arm. "You are such a bratty girl sometimes, you know that?"

I scoffed, crossing my arms. "Yeah, the only girl who can deal with your bipolar ass! Go fuck yourself." I turned around once more, this time fast walking away from him, but he was still chasing me. I ran up the steps, half walking half running into the bedroom, slamming the door shut before hearing it open once more.