Jack Napier P.2

So everyone wanted a part two of this, so here you go! Hope you enjoy ;)

___

I couldn't sleep all night. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw...him. I don't know what happened to him, or how it happened, but I'm terrified. He isn't who he used to be, at all. He's scary. But he's also...thrilling. When he was there in front of me, I had a new feeling beside him. Normally I would feel content, happy, and calm beside Jack. Beside this man... I feel adrenaline, excitement, hate... confusion.

I huffed as I turned around in my bed for the millionth time that night, but still couldn't fall asleep. It was 4:46 AM. Sighing, I get up from my bed and walk out of the room and into the bathroom. Turning on the light, I look at my reflection for a while. I had dark circles under my eyes, and my makeup from yesterday was smudged a little bit on my face, since I didn't bother taking it off before I went to sleep. I splashed some warm water on my face, then looked back at myself. I felt a chill go through my body, as I looked down at what I was wearing. Which was just white shorts, a red tank top and white fluffy slippers.

I turned off the light and headed out of the bathroom, back into my room. When I went back inside and closed the door, I heard something coming from the corner of the room. With wide eyes, I grabbed the bat I always keep right beside the door in case of an intruder, and turned on the light. I gave a good scan of the room, but didn't see anything or anyone. Setting the bat back down, I turned off the light and closed the door, then crawled back into my bed. I turn to the wall, and close my eyes. Of course, I do not fall asleep.

Harleen... Harleen...

My eyes snap open, and hit my head on my pillow multiple times. "Shut up!" I say, hoping that would tell my mind to stop whispering my name.

"Harley!"

I sit straight up as I finally notice it's not in my head. Looking around the dark room, I don't see anyone. "Who's there?!" I swing my legs off the bed, as I feel someone grab my ankle. I scream loudly, pulling my legs back up. With my eyes wide, I slowly look down at the floor, and under my bed. Nothing's there. Getting back up, my back hits something hard. I scream again, as I jump off the bed and turn sharply around, to find a figure sitting on my bed. "Hiya." He says. I can already tell who it is, even though I can barely see him. Running over to the light switch, I turn it on to see him.

"What the hell are you doing here?! I told you to come back tomorrow!" I say with wide eyes, breathing hard.

He grins, and my eyes widen even more as I realize he looked cleaner. He had red lipstick, and silver grills. He was also wearing a grey suit with a maroon shirt underneath it. "It is tomorrow." He says, tilting his head.

I run a hand through my hair, and take a step towards him. "What do you want from me?" I say, my voice small and shaky.

"Come on, Harley. You know what I want." He says, getting off of the bed and taking a step towards me.

I take a step backwards, just like last time. "Stop...calling me that."

"Tell me, Harley, do you know what I want?" He says, taking another step forwards. This time I stay put. I shake my head, looking small and vulnerable next to him. He grins, and takes one big step, which ends up making him pretty close to me. "I want you."

Tears coat my eyes, as I start to slowly notice all the little parts that used to be like Jack. He takes my chin, and scans my face, looking for something I wasn't sure about.

"Can you give that to me?" He asks, slightly whispering.

A tear slips down my cheek, as I shrug my shoulders a little bit. "I...don't know, Jack."

His eyes darken a little bit once he hears me say his name, and he laughs out loud, swinging his head back. "I'm not Jack anymore, toots. Don't call me that. Call me... J, or Mr. J." I devilish look crosses his eyes as he grins again, raising his nonexistent eyebrow. "Or Daddy."

I let out a small laugh, then turn around and walk away from him a little, wanting to breath for a second.

Technically...he's the same person, isn't he? He's still Jack, he just looks different. And talks different. And acts different. Sighing, I turn back around to look at him again. "Tell me what happened."

"I already told you."

I laugh again, but this time sarcastically. "Told me? You didn't tell me anything! And now you're stalking me like some insane person, telling me that you want me. Do you really expect me to just fall into your arms?"

"Well... I am insane, pooh. And yeah, I do. I think you should trust me. I won't do anything to you." He says, ignoring my first statement.

"I don't give a shit if you do something to me. I don't know anything about you right now. What happened?" I say, taking a step towards him and placing my hands on each side of his face.

"Look, if you really want to know then I'll tell you. Like I said, I ran into Batman, we had a small fight and he pushed me into this chemical vat. Surprisingly, I didn't die. Instead, I turned into this. And I must say, I like it a lot." He says, purring at my touch.

"He...did this to you?" My eyes widen, disbelief surging through me.

He nods his head, then grins. "I told ya. He ain't as good as we though he was."

I took a step back, trying to take everything in. "Was his intention to kill you?" He nods his head, and I run my hand through my hair again. "I'm so sorry, J...I shouldn't have been so hard on you."

"I wouldn't actually gotten mad if you took me in right away, so don't worry about it." I smiled, and he grinned back at me.

"I don't know if I can give you what you want, but I will still be here with you, if you need help." I say, with a friendly look in my eyes.

He laughs out loud once again, setting me off guard. "When I get you back, and I will, it won't be because of any trickery. It'll be because you need me."

He walks past me and out of the room, leaving me breathless.

Little did I know, he was very much right.

___

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed part two.

J's so smooth..

Don't forget to vote, comment, and request away for the next chapter!

(I'm not even joking, I have no clue what I'll be doing for the next chapter. So please...request 😂)

-N

___