1.Arranged marriage

Araya P.O.V

I stood at the altar with a vail over my face not seeing the man I was marrying, a man I never met before. There is no smile on my face, and I hated everyone in this chruch right now, but i had very little options on this. Get married to the white devil, or spend my life alone with my family. If I even wanted to marry someone else, he would be killed on sight by my father, or anyone in my hive.

"You may now kiss the bride." The pastor said loud and my stomach turned at the though of this man touching me.

I haven't seen him yet and I was angry about seeing him now, but I had to. I turned on my heels and faced him as he pulled the vale up, letting my face free. I looked up at the blue eyed, blond haired man that I gave a look of disgust to even if I could feel he was my mate. His face had a blank look on it, not showing any emotions to me.

"We're going to skip the kiss." He said in a deep voice and I turned back to the pastor who looked at us both.

"The kiss is how vampires seal there bond, you can't skip it." He said looking at me nervous.

The man turned back to me and pulled me to him quickly pressing his lips to mine. He held them there for a second and every yelled in celebration. He let me go, and I fought myself not to clean my lips off from him.

"The new King and Queen of the Lawson pack." The pastor yelled again and I looked at him angry.

The man grabbed my hand and I walked with him down the red carpet, and till we made it into the house again. I looked up at the moon, that shined in the sky and not at him as my father walked to us.

"Ivan." He said with a smile in his voice.

"Mr. Gary." He said with the same smile in his voice.

"I hope you to will be happy, and I hope to see you two again soon." He said as I looked over to him.

I didn't say anything, and my father knew why I didn't that's why he frowned at me.

"Ayana, I'm specking to you." He said angry.

"I'm sorry father, you no longer own me, he does." I replied and Ivan looked at me.

"Well, I will see you two later on, enjoy the party." My father said with a smile as he walked pass me.

"I don't own you woman, you're my mate." Ivan said making me look at him.

"Is there a difference?" I asked him and he turned from me walking away and I followed behind him.

I looked down at my wedding dress, that was very beautiful to me, even if this night isn't. It was all white and my tribal markings all red, over my arms, legs and face. I stood when he did talking to someone but I didn't speak. I was scared to talk, if I did I was going to snap on someone is a very mean way.

"Woman, this is Mark, my beta." Ivan said making me look up at the other white man.

I nodded to him and he gave me a smile that I didn't return.

"It's nice to meet you Luna." He said making my stomach turn at the name.

I'm a vampire, and a African princess, I'm not the new owner of a dog Kennel. I'm not a damn Luna, I'm a Queen now, a Vampire Queen not a Luna. I was having a internal break down, and need to calm down, and the look on Marks face told me he knew.

"Nice to meet you." I said in a very angry voice making him back away.

I closed my mouth and my fangs poked my bottom lip, telling me I need to calm down now.

"We are going to leave now." Ivan said to Mark and he nodded running away from us.

Ivan started walking again and like a dog I had to follow him out the door. He didn't look back at me or tied to talk to me, so I didn't either. We made it to the front of the house, and I looked at the one black car parked there with smelled Mark was inside of it. We both walked to the car and he pulled the door open for me and I looked back at the house. My hive, my mother, and my 13 sisters all gone from me.

"Get in the car." He yelled to me but I didn't move or jump at his command.

I looked at the white mansion one last time before I turned and looked at the white man that looked at me. I was going with him, with a man I don't know, to a place I never been, and I had to stay there. I stepped into the car, and sat back as he slammed the door close behind me. I wanted to cry but that's not what I did, I was raised to take hit, by hit and never cry about it. I sat still with a straight back as Ivan got into the car and we started to move.

He pulled out his phone but I didn't looked at him, till I saw his phone slip from his hand. I moved grabbing it and placed it back into his hand. He didn't react fast enough, so he just looked at me confused for a moment  than sat back again.

"Did I drop my phone?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"And you caught it before, I even knew what happened?" He asked again and I nodded.

"Strange monster." He said and I looked at him ready to kill him now.

He looked at me waiting for me to react to his words, but I didn't do anything just looked at him for a long moment.

"Problem?" He asked me and I still didn't talk.

I just turned looking out the window noticing that I couldn't smell my hive anymore, telling me just how far from home I truly was.