5.Myself

Ivan P.O.V

I walked back into the house, and shortly after Mark walked in behind. He gave me a knowing look and I turned from him, not wanting to hear anything from him.

"You need to connect with Luna a little more." He said as I headed for the stairs.

"Goodnight Mark." I replied heading up the stairs.

I turned the corner when I ran into my father, knowing he had something to say to me as well but I just opened my bedroom door.

"Ivan, can I talk to you?" He asked as I looked at Ayana's back.

"We can talk in the morning." I said and he placed his hand on my shoulder making me angry.

"Son," He said and I turned to him.

"What did I just say!" I yelled at him and Ayana looked back at me.

"Alright, see you in the morning son." He said backing away from me, and I noticed my mother at the door.

They both walked into there room, and my mother looked at me sadly annoying me more. I walked into my room, slamming the door behind me hard. Ayana turned from me again and that annoyed me as well, everything and everyone was annoying me tonight.

"What the fuck were you doing?" I asked her as calm as I could walking around to stand in front of her.

"Hunting." She replied calmly, and annoying me again.

I ducked down to her level, and grabbed her chin making her look at me. I was one the edge tonight and her smart ass mouth was the last thing I need.

"Listen woman, I don't care how you feel about being here, and I could give a fuck about your feels as well. I don't want you here either, and you acting like queen of everything isn't helping." I said as angry as I was when I walked in.

"Them let me leave." She said moving closer to me.

I wrapped my hands around both of tights and put pressure on them, making her look down than back to me.

"You're not going any where, so get use to me." I said standing and she looked at me with this angry look that every woman gave.

I walked over the bathroom and slammed the door, looking for a razor, but the only one I found was my own. I grabbed it, and looked at it before I pulled it apart, making sure to grab the little blade. I walked out of the room and Ayana looked back at me with a annoyed look on her face that matched mine.

"Stop slamming everything, you broke the bedroom door, and the bathroom door." She said and I looked at both of the broken doors.

"It's my house." I said annoyed with myself for not noticing I was breaking everything.

I walked over to her and sat the blade on the bed, and started unbuttoning my shirt and she looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked and I looked at her not talking.

I tossed my shirt onto the bed and grabbed the blade, cutting my forearm and her eyes turned red. She looked into my eyes, then down to the cut again as her fangs came out slowly.

"I'm not putting my blood in a cup, and you're welcome for me being this nice." I said to her and I could tell she couldn't hold on.

She stood grabbing my arm, and her teeth sank into my arm making me move back shocked. I didn't think I would feel this great to me, and it shocked me. I felt the unexpected erection start as her hands moved up my arm, and I felt something reacting in me that I didn't want to come out. I pushed her back and she fell onto the bed and I moved back.

"I'll give you a cup." I said looking at my glass of water.

I walked to the bathroom dumping it out, and milked the cut and bite marks on. I stopped when I felt like I was going to faint, and I walked out the bathroom with the blood in the cup. She was just standing looking out the window with blood on her lips, as I handed her the cup. She forced her fangs back into her mouth, and put the glass to her lips making me just look at her.

"You're very nice looking for a black woman, and vampire." She stopped and looked at me as the glass was half empty.

Her look was anger and disgust mixed into one and this time I didn't understand why.

"So most black women are ugly to you?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"It was a compliment." I said and she walked pass me and placing the cup down.

She walked to the dresser grabbing a jacket, than headed to the door before she stopped. She looked back at me, and for a long moment didn't say anything.

"I'm taking a walk." She replied and before I could say anything, she teleported, making fire around the door.

It didn't burn the door, as I watched it slowly go away before I turned away from her. I looked at the glass as I sat on the bed, and looked at the glass of blood that made me feel sick. Why did I have to get a vampire mate, and the way she looked didn't make it better. I think she's one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, with a great shape, and her voice made me feel excited on the inside. It's just I can't love that woman the way I should, and I know that, Mark and my family, and this whole pack knows that.

I kicked off my shoes and all I though of was how I ended up like this, and it hard to say what I dislike really. It has nothing to do with black people as a race, but the women, and even I know that sounds horrible. I was tricked by a whole group of black women, and every time I see Ayana I think of them, and the fear I felt that night. I looked up when I heard bird outside and I stood, walking to the bathroom. I need sleep, and time to think of what I'm going to do about myself.