31.The Middle PT.1

I looked as the life in Cascade was almost gone, and the loud yells in my head from Nate I knew i had to act or he would. I pulled the knife i had from my jacket, and with a quick swing I cut across his face. He fell back with both of his eyes cut, he moved back holding his face and i ruched over to him. I fell over him ready to finish the job but was grabbed my neck, and pulled back hard. I looked at the shadow figuare that stood over me, and when it moved closer i backed away from the thing.

"How are you Cas?" I said and she punched my leg as she catched her breath.

I felt Nate and the others coming as i pulled her off the ground, and looked at James. I could see the shadow person standing next to him. I was just 1 but it was now 7 of the shadow figures standing next to him not moving.

"You ass whole." Cascade tried to yelled but she couldnt.

"I'm sorry, but I had to do something and i wasnt really going to let you die." I said telling the truth to her.

"Cas, you alright?" Skyler said running to me with the other guys behind him.

"I'm fine." She said breathing heavy still.

I looked at Sky, Nate, Xavier, Calvin, Noah and i knew we could do this, no way he could beat the six of us.

"No, he can't Ivan thats why we all came here." Skyler said with his wings out.

"Ummm motherfucks." Nate said and I looked at him pointing to James and his army of shadow people.

"Alright lets do this." I said when I saw all of the shadow running to us at once.

Nate grabbed Cas pulling her out of the way, since she still was struggling to breath a little. I looked passed the shadows that moved to us, seeing James struggling to his feet. As the shadows made there way to us, I ran to them and ignored the others yelling for me. I quickly shifted jump over some of the shadows but was stopped when one grabbed my tail. I was pulled to the ground hard, but I turned already to attack. I took a hard snap at the shadow and the pain I felt in my teeth was a killer. It was damn shadow, and they could touch us, but we couldn't touch them.

"You bitchs are going to die!" James yelled as the shadow pulled me back more.

I pulled away from the monster but another one grabbed me by my fur and pulled me back more tossing me across the field. I hit hard onto another wolf but as I stood I didn't pay attention to who that was.

"Xavier do something!" Calvin yelled in all of our heads.

Xavier did the same thing making shadows of himself but not as many, but it was still helping. I dug my claws deep into the ground, and pulled away from the shadow. I ran to James, knowing if I killed him it would be over. I didn't feel great not being close to Ayana but I need to do this, but I could feel she was in trouble as well.

Ayana P.O.V

I stood on the grass next to the other girls as Kalan gave me an angry look. He always forgot I was a vampire, and I can teleport but I can.

"Ayana I fucking hate you!" He screamed as he slowly walked to us.

"You need to get over yourself." Rose yelled back to him.

"Get over myself little girl, I'm just getting what I've worked so damn hard for. Me and James have though for years how to get this power and you little girls aren't keeping what's mine." He said as he slowly got closer.

"Why did you pick James to do this with you?" Amara asked and he laughed at her.

"Oh how stupid are you all for never figured this out. He's my mate, my husband you dumb bitch." His words shocked us all making all of us give him a look.

Amara held her mouth as she took in that information, but I didn't care anymore. I teleported to him, grabbing him by his neck and pushing him back till his back hit the ground. He spit blood out of his mouth, telling me I hurt him a little. He opened his eyes looking at me as I tried to burn him but the weak blue flames did nothing to him.

"Weak without your mate." He said as he let the bright red fire cover him burning my hand making me fall back from him.

I looked up when I saw Rose next to me with an umbrella pulling me in next to her. We both looked at Kalan engulfed in flames as water fell from sky, heavy rain that mixed with snow. He was instantly put out, and he looked over to Cascade. He ran to Cas with a war cry but before he could get close to her a large beautiful black panther tackled him to the ground. He tried to move faster than Nora but he could get away from her.  I had no idea where Cascade came from but she came just in time. She had marks on her neck, and it reminded me of Ivan, telling me he didn't hurt her like I though he would.

"Hold this." Rose said handing me the umbrella and I grabbed it.

She took off her gloves and handed them to me as she walked into the rain.

"Be careful with that umbrella is made of real gold." She said before she suddenly shifted.

I dropped her gloves out of my hands as I looked to the flower pot and noticed it was empty. I didn't have time to find what happened to her right now. I looked at Amara who had her wings ready to fight but I couldn't just stand here. Amara looked at me and nodded before she looked at Cas. I turned when I saw Nora fly pass me hitting the ground hard and without thinking I moved. As the umbrella fell out of my hand the rain stopped, and I let fire cover my body as I teleported to Kalan. He turned to me as I cocked my fist and pulled back hitting him hard and burning him a little. He fell to the ground as Amara made the wind faster, making my flames grow brighter.

"You think that will work." Kalan said making his flame burn white and I pulled away from quickly.

I moved back from him more as he let out a laugh and I looked as Cas ran to him in a blind anger. He grabbed her by her neck as she came close to him, making us all react and moving to him. We all stopped when a ring of white fire moved around the two of them, making us only watch what was happening.

"This is what going to happen to all of you." He said and he held Cascade tighter.

I wanted to teleport to him but I couldn't without landing in the fire, and that would kill me. Kalan hand started to glow, and Cascade started to grow older and she fought less. Nora and Rose started to panic, and cry out loud.

"Whats wrong?" I asked turning to look at them.

"He's killing her! Do something!" They both yelled hugging each other.

They are the two spirts of nature so they could feel her dying but I didn't know what to do and neither did Amara. I looked when I heard Kalan laugh and rain started to pour down on us. I looked at the bones he held in his hands, that he tossed into the grass.

"She's gone!" Nora and Rose cried out and I could feel that she was really gone.

I ignored the tears that flowed down my face and ignored the loud cry of Nate that rang in my ears. I didn't know if he was in my head or just close to us but his cry was loud. I wasn't going to to just cry about it I was going to kill him. I teleported to Kalan grabbed his neck and pushing him to the ground. I let go of him when the heavy rain hit my body making me scream but Amara was behind me with her sharp wings, cutting off one of his arms. I looked at her, and her eyes were focused on him and her wings big and glowing red. Kalan wasn't going to get away with this.