20.Meeting

Ivan P.O.V

I watched Ayana sleep, its funny how she kind of sleeps like a human now. She did mention that after we mate she would become weaker, but her power hasn't decreased at all. She is always awake at night so now I'm just awake, but since she's sleep in just working.

"Alpha." Mark whispered in my head, making me turn to walk out the room.

I stopped at the door and looked at Ayana still sleep, and damn she's beautiful. I can't let someone hurt her, so I have to find out what the hell is going on. I walked out of the room, and sadly ran into my father again.

"Son, can we talk?" He asked like I knew he would.

"No!" I yelled back at him.

I kept walking heading down the stairs and into the main lobby where I ran into my mother, who was pissed again.

"You think its alright to do this to your father?" She said angry.

I tried walk pass her but she grabbed my arm tight, and I looked down at her. Her eyes burned with anger and is it bad that I was slightly scared of her right now.

"It's not but I don't want to talk about it now." I replied and she held my arm tighter.

"It's been years of you not wanting to talk, you have to many damn problems that you hide and hold in. You're more dysfunctional than anyone in this house, and you keep that poor mate of your in the dark. You hiding from your past almost got all of us killed." She said getting louder and louder.

"Now, go talk with you father!" She screamed at me.

I looked at her as she fixed her hair, then her dress and walked away from me. She never looked back and that's how I knew she was crazy, but she was right. She walked up the stairs heading for my father I'm sure so I made a quick leave.

"Alpha." Mark said again.

"What Mark?" I said walking into the back yard where he stood. 

"Kalan?" He asked me as if that was a real question.

"What does that mean Mark?" I asked annoyed by this whole thing.

"Ivan, what the fuck are we going to do about this shit?" Mark asked annoyed like me.

"We have to kill the son of a bitch, and soon too." I said feeling bad.

"This isn't his fault." Mark whispered sadly.

I felt bad for Kalan as well but I know I have to kill him, he's not safe and I know it. I have to talk with Ayana, so she understands full what's going on.

Ayana P.O.V

I opened my eyes looking around feeling relaxed to the extreme and it was so wonderful. I sat up and looked down at the green grass, as I stepped off my cloud. Not sure why I was sleeping on a cloud or how I walked on the air but I loved it.

"Ayana!" Ivan yelled my name from the ground, and I smiled.

I slowly fell to the ground and landed in his arms and he kissed my forehead, making me smile.

"How are you my love? On this perfect day, with me and your family and all of your sisters?" I looked around seeing everyone I love having fun and laughing making giggle.

"Also you have to be careful, don't forget your pregnant and still very powerful." He said making me smile bigger.

"You're so beautiful and the best thing that every happened to me Ayana, I hope everything is perfect." Ivan said and I looked around.  

"Everything is perfect just like a dream." I said smiling at everyone.

"I hope it is." A deep voice said, and I looked back to Ivan.

This wasn't Ivan and the burn his arms gave me made me push him away hard. I fell to the ground and looked up at the perfectly dark sky.

"What's wrong Ayana? You don't love me anymore?" He said again in that dark voice that shuck me to the core.

"Who are you?" I screamed at him.

"You don't remember me Ron, your bestfriend." He whispered to me as he slowly walked to me, making me back up.

"What do you want from me?" I screamed as I suddenly heard Nora screaming as well.

"Let go of me!" Rose screamed into my ear.

I looked around for them but I was just in the dark, and I looked up when Kalan got closer to me. My heart was beating out of control, and I had no idea what to do as the screams in my ear only got louder.

"Get away from me!" Amara screamed.

I looked down when I felt hands wrap around both my wrist and the burn he gave me was to much. I let my fire cover my hands but he still didn't move from me.

"Yes, let that fire out!" He screamed in my ear and I let it free.

I suddenly opened my eyes and I could hear screams again, I was a sleep, it was a nightmare, but the fire was real. The whole room was covered in flames and I moved to the window seeing everyone out side.

"No, no, no, no." Was the only words that escaped my mouth as I ran though the burning house.

Everyone ran and screamed out the house, and I stopped looking at Mark helping people out. He looked at me with fear in his eyes, but he still moved to me.

"What happened?" He asked me and I didn't talk.

"Everyone outside!" Ivan yelled loud.

Everyone moved to leave running pass me, as I moved to Ivan who didn't see me just yet.

"Ivan." I said as everyone finally made it out.

Ivan didn't talk just grabbed my arm and pulled me out the house. We stood out side with everyone and I looked at Ivan who eyes looked hurt. I looked at the pack house, it was gone, burning to the ground. I could feel that Ivan had tears in his heart, but he didn't say anything just looked down at me.

"Everyone don't worry about this, we will have a place to live till our house is rebuild." Ivan said making everyone relax a little.

"We're going to e alright everyone, we still have each other, and we still have friends and family that love us. We'll be alright." I said and everyone started to walk around but I looked up at Ivan.

"Ivan." I whispered but he still didn't look at me.

What the fuck happened to me? Why did I do this? Kalan, what do you want from me? I asked all of these questions to myself and suddenly Ivan looked down at me wrist.

"How did that happen?" He asked looking at my wrist.

I pulled them up looking at the burned hand print on both of them and I remembered when Kalan grabbed me there. That nightmare was real, and he made me set the house on fire.