29.Die For This

Ivan P.O.V

I looked over at Mark as he drove faster than normal as we headed to Nate's pack house. Mark didn't say anything the whole time, and the rain slowly started to let up.

"I guess Cas is feeling better." Mark said giving me a quick glance.

"Mark, I know you feel bad about what we are going to do but its all going to be fine." I said and he nodded but I could tell he really didn't believe.

"How are we going to get Cas in the first place?" Mark asked but I ignored him.

"Stop the car." I said and he pulled over to the side.

I stepped out and he followed knowing I was going to teleported us the rest of the way. Mark gave me a look of disgusted but I ignored him again. He was being a bitch about this, but I wasn't going to explain myself to him. I grabbed his arm tight and before he could look at me I teleported us away. I looked up at the house and took a deep breath finding where Cascade was. I looked up when I heard Mark knock on the door, pissing me off.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled in my alpha tone.

He jumped back a little, and it followed a nervous look that only made me want to fucking kill him. I stepped forward when Nate's mother opened the door, with seven guards with her.

"Oh, hello Ivan." She said opening the door for me.

"Hello Ms....I'm here to see Cascade and Nate." I said giving Mark the side eye.

She nodded leaving us alone and I turned grabbing Nate by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm starting to question your loyalty Mark, so shut the hell up the whole time." I said before I pushed him to the ground.

He gave me an angry nod as Cas walked down the stairs to me, and Nate made his way to me as well.

"Ivan you're looking good my friend." Nate said giving me a hug.

"How is Ayana?" Cascade said with red puffy eyes, that broke my heart.

"She's fine Cas." I said touching her shoulder, and I knew what I was about to do was wrong.

"Nate, can I speak to you alone." I asked and he nodded and I turned to Mark.

"You go wait in the car." I said stern and he walked away still upset.

I walked behind Nate but I looked back at Cascade, who started to cry all over again. I don't know if I'm annoyed with her, or do I just hate myself for what I'm going to do.

Ayana P.O.V

I sat there still in shock for more than one reason, I'm handcuffed to a bed, and pregnant. I was going to kick Ivan's ass when I found out where he went. I heard a knock on the door, and I panicked, but was happy as well. My night dress was half up, my panties slightly falling off, hair a mess, top of my breast exposed, and my legs still wet. I had to tell who ever to come in.

"Come in!" I yelled and I heard the door open.

Thank goodness, it was just my mother in law with a smile that slowly faded away.

"Ayana are you coming on to me, or did you think I was Ivan?" She said with a laugh.

"No, Ivan had sex with me and handcuffed me to the bed before he went off to do something that could get him killed." I said and she gave me a shocked look.

"Then go after him, just break the handcuffs." She said moving closer to me.

"I can't, you have to break them off." I said and she moved over to me grabbing them a pulling them off in one movement.

I teleported to the dresser and grabbed my clothes, and started to undress. She kept talking as I pulled on clothes, and looked for where Ivan was. I couldn't find him but as I pulled on my shirt I remembered something.

"I fucking marked him!" I yelled as I stopped thinking like a Luna.

"What?" She said and I focused.

I made Ivan's mark start to burn, as bad as I could make it. I suddenly felt him and closed my eyes to look through his eyes. All I could see was Cascade and he was holding her arms behind her back.

"What the fuck?" I said and he knew I heard him because he fought me back with his Alpha power over me.

He pushed me out of his head and my mark started to tingle a little. He couldn't make mine burn but It started to become so turned on. I couldn't focused, this was so low of him to pull and I was going to find him.

"Ayana, what's going on?" I looked at my confused mother in law.

I had to get to him before he did something to hurt himself, or Cascade and I need to get in contact with the others.

"Nothing, just go and relax go buy some baby stuff." I said as I teleported away getting a look at her excited face.

I wish I could just be happy that I finally have a full family on the way with this ass whole. He was going to do something stupid and I had to stop him, he didn't understand how this worked. I landed in front of Nora's pack house and I covered my hand with fire. My fire wasn't even blue, I was weak without him being close to me, and I was pissed at him as well. I had to calm down and get everything ready, be he died for me.