17.Problems

Ivan P.O.V

I stood in the back yard in the large circle that formed around me and Ayana's father. Every vampire in the hose had to be out here, and it felt amazing. I looked to he side where Ayana and her mother, her brother and all 13 of her sisters stood.

"This is a fight of he strong, the proud, and just for fun really." A vampire said standing in front of us all making everyone laugh.

I didn't listen to him much as I looked at how relax her father looked at me, I'm sure it's just for fun for him as well. I glanced over at Ayana, and damn I loved how she reacted seeing me in just my shorts and no shirt. The bad part is that, I could smell how all 13 of her sisters reacted and her brothers heart speed up. At some point I'm going to have to say something about this but for right now I smiled at Ayana.

"Ready to beat you butt kick?" He asked me making me look at him.

"If you think you really can old man." I replied making him laugh.

I didn't let myself shift this time but I let the speed and strength of my wolf come out, and from his red eyes he did the same. I moved to him quickly and he did the same meeting me in the middle of the circle. I cocked my fist back when I heard a loud scream, making both of us stop and look at the house.

"Help!" I heard coming from the house.

I looked up looking for Ayana's father but he was already gone, and the other vampires started doing the same. I looked at Ayana who face had fear and confusion on it before Mark connected with me.

"Alpha we need help!" He yelled loud into m ear.

Ayana moved to run to the house but we couldn't stay to help them, we had to get back to our pack. I grabbed Ayana's arm stopping her from moving, she looked back at me with an angry face.

"We have to go help!" She yelled in a panic.

"No, we need to get back to the pack house now!" I yelled in my alpha tone.

She gave me a look and I knew she wanted to reject my orders but she hugged me tight teleporting us away.

Ayana P.O.V

I felt a panic in my chest as we landed in front of the pack house, and to my surprise the house was on fire as well. The fire was low now, as everyone sat on the front lawn looking at the burning house. Thank goodness it was only the west wing of the place, and I couldn't smell blood, or a burning body. I looked over as Ivan ran off as a large wolf and I walked around, looking at everyone scared and coughing. I'm there Luna, what should I be doing right now?

"Luna!" One woman said running to me and I turned to offer her my help.

"We need water." She said to me and I quickly teleported to the only place I knew of around here.

Me and Ivan passed a store on our way to meet the Luna's so I went there and landed in a lock store. I quickly covered my face, not knowing if this is my land and grabbed as much water as I could before going back. I passed them out to everyone, and after that I walked around looking for Ivan. I looked at the burning wood and I couldn't help the anger that filled my heart, my beautiful fire, used for evil. Someone used my fire to try and hurt me, and it reminded me of when I burned down a house.

"Luna?" Mark said running to me and I turned to him.

"Where's Ivan?" I asked him and he quickly shifted in front of me.

He ran off a little and than looked back at me so I followed behind him till I could smell Ivan. We come into the back of the house and there he stood in just shorts looking at the house.

"Ivan, what happened?" I asked stopping next to him but Mark ran pass us.

"Kalan." He said and I don't know why but the name cause me to shiver.

"Who is that?" I asked him but he just looked at the sun rising in the sky.

"I've had everyone moved to the south, east, and north parts of the house, it's going to be tight but I has to do. You Ayana, go to bed for a while and I'll make sure everything here, and back at your family places." He said walking to me giving me a kiss to my forehead, and I looked up at him.

"Ivan I know fire, and I wouldn't let it hurt you or our pack, and if someone stated this the fire will tell me. They will tell me someone used it in anger and hate, don't worry alright?" I said to him trying to make him feel better, and he smiled.

"You'll do that later, I want you to rest, I want all of you to rest and let me deal with this for now." He tried to kiss my forehead again but I pushed my lips up a capture his.

I pressed into the kiss, and he did the same wrapping his finger into my hair, and pushing it around a little. I pulled back and I couldn't pin point the look he had on his face, but he hide it quickly as Mark come back to us. Ivan looked down at me with a smile and I rested my hand on his bare forearm.

"Go get some sleep, and I'll see you a little bit later, help everyone into the house as you." He said before he turned to Mark and turned serious again.

They both shifted and ran away from me again, and I felt like crying and I didn't know why, wait I know. It's because my fire was used, all fire is me and I'm all fire and to see my people fear for it, and my family fear of. I couldn't deal with that, and the look on Ivan's face, one I couldn't figure out only made me more frustrated. I helped everyone into the house, and at abut 6 in the morning I fell into my bed, not to much sleep but worried.