33. Ending PT.1

Ayana P.O.V

I looked as Kalan slowly died in front of us and I couldn't help but smile as his hate filled eyes looked at me.

"Do you want to kill him?" Ivan asked me with a smile.

"He is your brother, don't you?" I asked him reaching down and grabbing his hand.

"Well I killed his mate, and since that is going to kill him it really doesn't matter who takes the last blow." He said pulling me closer to him.

"You two aren't going to just kill me and get away with it." Kalan yelled over to us.

I didn't say anything just glanced over to my sisters died bodies covered in flowers and smiled. Blossom is the most amazing person I've ever met, and she's really mother nature here not me or anyone else. I looked as Ivan watched Kalan, and the fire that burned in his eyes made me shiver.

"Lets finish this." I said and Ivan looked down at me.

"Lets get married." He said suddenly and I gave him a confused look.

"We are married." I replied showing him the ring he gave me.

"Yeah I know but not really, I want to marry you. I want you to say yes to me, and no one else, just you." He said making me smile.

"I love you Ivan." I said making him smile but I was hit by a hard little ice ball.

I looked up seeing the hail fall from the sky and then looked over to Kalan who burned so bright white that it blinded me. I looked over to Ivan as he shifted and I let my fire burn bright, till it almost matched his. I couldn't get stronger with this hail and rain beating down on me, but I had to try. I looked as Ivan teleported to him, moving faster than I think I can. He jumped on to Kalan and I watched as Kalan struggled to push him off even with his powers.

"Ayana." A soft voice rang in my ear and I turned around.

I looked at Blossom and my God she was nothing short of beautiful. I knew she wasn't really standing next to me, it was all in my head but she was still beautiful. She was covered in flowers made of fire, water and plants. I wanted to keep watching her but I didn't, she was just in my head and I need to help Ivan.

"Just hold on a little longer." Blossom said in my ear and I nodded.

I teleported to Kalan as Ivan was pushed back, hitting the ground hard and making a small cry. I could smell burning fur and that only made me more so angry. I ran to him making our fire mix, and it didn't mix well making me almost feel sick. He was fighting to control my fire, but he wasn't going to. I saw Ivan running back to my side, and Kalan grabbed my neck in that moment. He held me still but I could see my fire burning him now, and his own fire burning him from the inside out.

"Kalan!" Ivan yelled out in both of our heads before he tackles him to the ground and I fell down to my feet.

I watched as Ivan jumped and growled at Kalan but with the heavy hail, and those powerful wings on his back we couldn't do much. Ivan was burning and now I could smell skin burning, so this is bad. I teleported to Ivan and grabbed the large wolf teleporting him away. Kalan gave me a smirk and I looked at Ivan shift back. His hands and feet burned, till they bleed and his chest and face match.

"You have to let me handle this." I said to him and he shuck his head.

"No, my wife and children aren't going to fight, while I just watch." He said bleed heavy at this point.

"What's wrong? Not as easy as you too though!" Kalan yelled over to us both and I looked at him with fire in my eyes, but he just smirked.

"I'm going to heal anyway, slowly but I will." Ivan said making me turn to him again.

"You could be dead by time you start to heal, just let me handle him. he can't over power me and he damn sure aren't going to hurt what's inside of me." I said smelling his sweet blood fall over my hands.

"I'm right here, so if you even look like you need help I'm going to help." Ivan said as his eyes started to flutter close but he fought to keep them open.

I nodded to him as he fell to the ground more and I looked at Kalan who was smile so big. He was a dumb ass and I knew it, because he failed to see the hail and rain stopped. I could feel Cascade was live again along with Nora and Rose. After Amara came back this would be easy to take him down, but her wings where strong.

"What's wrong poor little brother can't fight?" Kalan said in a baby voice.

"Kalan I'm going to fucking kill you, and give Ivan your head as a wedding gift. Then I'm going to bathe in James blood, and laugh at both of you fools for messing with us." I replied and his quickly faded. 

"That's fine you little bitch, kill me but I'm not going to die alone. I'm going to kill you just I did you sisters, and Ivan and those others will have the slow death they deserver." Kalan said before he suddenly appeared in front of me.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me to the ground but I teleported away before I hit. I turned looking at him as he ran to me with fire burning around him and his wings standing up. He jumped to me with his wings spread out, making one stab into my arm but I didn't care. I let my fire burn brighter than his and I burned him, I burned him? He was getting weaker and this fight was already to much for him. I pushed him away and he hit the ground, in a very dramatic way and I smiled.

I didn't smiled at him, but when I saw the wings fade from his back, and I saw all of my sisters claw from the grass. They where all green, and covered in flowers but, they where alive and Kalan had no chance.