28.One More Time

Ayana P.O.V

I could feel myself sweating in my sleep, and I could still smell the blood of all of my sisters around me.

"No." I whispered before my head shot up to loud sound of raining.

"You alright?" Ivan said coming walking to me with just a towel on his hips.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied cleaning the sweat off my forehead.

I looked out the large window and the rain that poured down so heavy I could have broken the window. I looked down at the night dress I was wear that was a light pink and I smiled knowing Ivan put me in this. I looked back out the window when I heard thunder, and the rain picked up.

"Yeah Cascade needs to calm the fuck down before he flood the earth." Ivan said and I looked at him.

"Why is she upset?" I asked before my thoughts kicked in.

"Are they all okay? what happened to them?" I stood running over to Ivan and he grabbed my shoulders.

"Everything and everyone is fine, we have things worked out." He said as his water dripped down his face.

I took a deep breath believing what he was telling me, and tried to relax a little. I walked over to the window and looked at the rain beat down on the window. I didn't look back but I knew Ivan was watching me, and he didn't have any emotions right now.

"Do you remember when we first met?"  He asked from far behind me.

"How could I forget." I said looking at my wedding ring.

"Yeah I remember too." He said and I felt a little happiness fill his heart and I smiled.

"I remember when I was on my way there I was so angry that my mate was a black woman,  but I still couldn't help but love you. I saw you a few times before you saw me, and every time I fell in love more and more. I cant live with out you Ayana, and I knew that a long time ago, even though you did." He said in a sad voice but I couldn't read his emotions still.

"Ivan, I know it was a close call...." I stopped when I shushed me and pushed my hair back telling me he teleported behind me.

"Wait Ayana." He said running his fingers over my mark.

I shivered under his touch, and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. He pulled me back into him and I felt his breath in the crook of my neck.

"The word love, isn't strong enough to explain how I feel about you." He said holding me tighter.

His voice got deeper, and his tongue ran over my mark making me moan. He pulled me back more picking me off the ground. I still couldn't feel his emotions even though I wanted to badly, and he knew that. He let down his emotional wall and they hit me hard, making me turn to him and look into his hooded eyes. His fingers wrapped into my hair and pulled me into him for a hard kiss. I didn't fight him I just moved into him but he stopped me from pressing into him anymore.

"No one has ever been so fucking important to me, Ayana, do you understand what that feels like?" He asked looking down at me and I nodded.

"I will die for you Ivan." I said and I felt sadness in his heart but it turned back into love quickly.

I kissed me again, as he slowly pushed me back till my legs touched bed. I fell back and he quickly fell over me onto his hands. He moved down slowly as his soft lips slowly made contact with mine. He pressed his lips into mine and the feel of him made me feel crazy, and when he pressed down making me feel his erection I moaned. He moved down kissing my neck, till I felt his hands removing my panties.

I picked my self up a little and let him slide them off of me, as I used my foot to force his towel off of his hips. I ignored the water from his hair as it dripped a little as he came over me again and positioned himself at my opening. I loved this moment before he pushed into me, it took me back to the first time we became one. He slowly pushed himself into me and reached around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

He again pushed me down to the bed as he sat up a little more as he could grab my hips. He pushed into me as reached down letting my hands rest on top of his. He didn't move fast, and he didn't slam into me, just his body movements seemed rough. He moved in me slowly, with hard slow grinds that was killing me, and when he fell over me again the slow grinds only got better. I don't think we ever did it like this before, and when I felt my rise coming.

"I love you Ayana." He said as his mouth wrapped around my mark.

I felt myself explode under him in the most sending shock wave in my body, and I felt him fill me after that. I closed my eyes as I felt him give me beautiful kisses over my face and up my arms. I let him do as he please till I felt a dull pain on wrist and I opened my eyes.  I looked up at the sliver handcuffs on my hands and up to Ivan who was now getting dressed.

"Ivan." I said and as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Yes Ayana?" He asked glancing at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked moving my hands a little but stopped when the pain got worse.

"Ayana I love, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you ever again, even if you hate me. I can live life knowing you hate me, but I can't live life with you with you gone." He said as he fixed his belt.

"Ivan, you can't do this alone, we need to do this together, we can stop Kalan together. I don't know what you're going to do but don't." I said begging him not to do whatever he had plan.

"No, I can deal with this, I should have years ago and I'm not going to let you die for me or anyone." He replied pulling his jacket on.

"Ivan don't, we need t do this together." I said again as he walked over to me.

He grabbed my panties off the floor, and pulled them onto me and gave me a smile as he looked over my body.

"If I don't come back, take care for this pack, your hive, our family and our baby." He said with a bitter smile before he teleported away.