25.Attack

Ivan P.O.V

I took small sips of my wine as I walked around the large ballroom with all the other Alphas. Soon as we all walked in the other guys got pulled ever which way, but since I'm half vampire no one really talked to me. I sat down at the small bar where I order a drink that was a little harder.

"Not having fun?" Calvin asked sitting next to me

"The time of my life," I replied taking and drink and Calvin laughed.

I just sat there for a moment and all that I could think of was Ayana, but not just how beautiful she was, but how worried she was. 

"Stop worrying about Ayana," Noah said walking up behind us.

"How did you guess I was thinking of her?" I asked as he ordered a drink as well.

"Read your thoughts boy." He said poking me on the side of my head and I pushed his hand away.

"Fuck you, Noah, you can't do that," I replied.

"We all can do that with each other," Skyler said making me jump a little.

I always forgot that he was even around, he was always so quiet like he was always sneaking. I'm going to guess he got that from Nora, and he was honestly the nicest guy I think I've ever met, well when I noticed him.

"Yeah I guess I don't talk much, but when they are all around I cant get a word in." He said hitting Calvin shoulder to order him a drink.

"You guys can hear my thoughts, I would like to wonder why you can but I can't right now," I said drinking the rest of my Scotch.

"Whats going on over here?" Nate asked loudly with Xavier next to him.

"All still thinking about this Kalan problem," Xavier said tapping my shoulder.

"We'll figure this out." He said as he ordered a drink as well.

All I could do was wait for Kalan, I knew he was going to attack but a small part of me hated the thought of having to kill him. He was my asshole brother, and he was also the funniest guy I knew back in the day. 

"He's your brother!" Nate yelled as the sound of a woman scaring filled the room.

We all stood and looked as a woman run into the middle of the ballroom covered in blood. She shook and cried as she pointed in the direction she came from. Another woman walked to her covered in blood and completely naked with a gun in her hand. Everyone moved to stop her but she moved too fast. I looked at her and quickly teleported to her grabbing her hand and pulling it up as the gun when off. Everyone started to scream and run out the room, sadly the other alphas aren't as brave as we are.

"What happened?" Noah sad running to me and I looked down at the bloody woman.

She was shaking as the room was almost empty leaving just the six of us and they all moved to me. 

"Laudate et James daemonium" The woman chanted as she pulled her arm down so hard it broke her wrist.

"What the fuck is going on?" Nate asked standing next to me.

"Nothing bro." James said running to us from a distance.

Nate jumped back turning into a wolf and James did the same thing jumping at Nate. They both fell back and all I could hear was the growling. I pushed the woman to the ground as Skyler shifted running to help Nate.

"What the fuck is happening?" Skyler asked me as the woman ran to me with a knife in her hand now.

She let out a scream so loud that it made me have to cover my ears, as she jumped on me stabbing me in the shoulder. Xavier grabbed her and quickly broke her neck before he tossed her to the ground.

"Having fun tonight fellas?" A hard voice said making us all turn to look at Kalan.

The sounds of fighting stopped as James whipped passed us heading to him. We all stood looking at Kalan, and he gave us a hardy laugh.

"Look at all of you guys, the brothers, The Protectors of Nature, the one that fuck those bitch of nature." He said as James gave me a smile.

"Kalan, stop this before we are forced to kill you," Skyler said making James laugh louder than Kalan.

"Do you think we are scared of you angel?" James said letting his eyes turn black and Xavier step up doing the same.

"Do you think we're scared of you?" Xavier asked putting the attention on himself.

This was my chance to attack so I took the moment and teleported to him. Quickly I grabbed Kalan around his neck but as soon as I did he set himself on fire. The flames burned my hand forcing me to let him go, but at the same time, I heard a growl behind me. I jumped over Kalan burning as I shifted, but James bites my leg as I moved. I turn growling at him ignoring the shape burn in my back leg. I watched as the other guys walked over to me, watching as James walked back over to him. Kalan looked at me with nothing but hate in his heart that came out through his eyes.

"I hate wasting my fire on you!" He screamed like a bitch to me.

"You mean Ayana's fire," I said shifting back, and he gave me a look of pure anger.

"Just let us kill both of you already, you can't beat us or our wives," Calvin said to them.

"You think your bitch mates are strong don't you, let's see just how strong they really are," Kalan said as he and James turned into fire and burned away in front of us.

I fell down to one knee as the strange feeling of James bite spread in my leg and I looked down. I pulled my pant leg up some and saw my veins black. 

"Shit!" Nate yelled looking at my leg.

"We have to get to the Lunas," Noah said making us all look around.

"I can't teleport, not like this," I said wincing in major pain.

I had to fight this and get to Ayana, I tried to connect to her with but she was blocking. I looked up at the other guys and worry was on all of there telling me they couldn't connect either.