36.Wedding

Three Months later

Ayana P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror and glanced down at my phone, my own cell phone. I looked as Blossom put about 300 flowers in my damn head while little woodland animals ran around my bedroom.

"All done." She sang showing me my dreads infused with white flowers.

"I hate everything about this." I said and she huffed.

"You know what fine, I'm going down to the party to help set up." She said stumping away and closing the door.

I started taking all the flowers out of my head when I smelt the most disgusting thing ever. It was Nora walking into my room and damn she never smelt good, and my expression showed it.

"You're still not use to smelling fresh pussy...cat." She said and I laughed.\

I stood walking to my dress and Nora held up while I stepped into the dress and she smiled. My dress was pink, and black my two favorite colors.

"Why did you pick those ugly ass colors as a wedding dress?" Rose said walking in and I huffed.

"Get out bitch!" I said back to her and she smiled giving me a wink as she turned on her heels in her big white dress.

"Why are you where that dress you attention slut?" Amara asked Rose in the door way.

"Because," She said walking away from us.

"30 Minutes Ayana." Amara said smiling and walking away and I looked back to Nora.

"Perfect see you down stairs." She said walking away leaving me a alone with my thoughs.

Its amazing to be standing in my bedroom about to get married, and happy about it as well. I looked out the window and I could see everyone taking there seats and I smiled.

"Knock, Knock." A sweet voice said and I turned seeing Skyler walk into the room.

"Sky? why are you up here?" I asked walking to him.

"Well Nora told me you looked beautiful and I wanted to see you." He said looking at my dress and I laughed.

"Well thank you Sky." I said before he gave me a soft smile.

"Its amazing to look at all of you girls, and see something I was told years ago come true. We are all chosen to do something on this earth, and it beautiful to see it really happen." He said and I tilled my head like a confused dog.

"You where told this would happen?" I asked him as he laughed and headed for the door.

"I'm an Angel Ayana, big man upstairs tells me a lot." He said giving me a wink and walking out as my father walked in.

My dad looked at me awkwardly as he offered me his arm and I took it. I want sure why he was this way but I knew he had something to say.

"Ayana sweet heart I'm sorry." He said suddenly, and I looked a him.

"For what?" I asked him not know, but shocked my father said sorry for anything.

"I basically sold you to Ivan, keep you locked away from ever doing anything, and talked down to you like a maid. You're my daughter, my first child and the reason I wake up in the morning and I treated you like nothing.  I love you my little fire princess." He said giving me a smile.

"I love you too dad." I said giving him a hug before we walked out of the room.

We both headed down the stairs and as I made it to the back door I heard the music start playing. My heart was beating like crazy and I have no Idea why. I'm already married to him, and I'm already knocked up by him.

"Maybe its because you just really love me." Ivan said In my head and I laughed making my father look at me.

He pushed the doors open and everyone stood looking at me and my father walk out. Ivan looked at me and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Damn, you look beautiful! I'm going to destroy that dress later." He said in my head again and I laughed again.

My father gave my hand to Ivan and I looked at him as the pastor talked. He is the most amazing thing I have ever seen and the way his eyes misted made me want to cry.

"I'm not crying." He whispered to me.

"Vampires cry blood and I can see it." I said back and he laughed.

"Well I can see you crying as well." He said and the pastor looked at us.

"Alpha King would you like to say your vows?"  He said an Ivan gave him a confused look telling me he didn't have anything.

"I vow to love you Ayana, and my children. I vow to treat you like the Luna and Queen you are, because I wouldn't be half the man I am today if I didn't have you." He said and everyone looked at me.

"I vow to let you treat me like a queen, and I'll treat you like my one and only King." I said an everyone laughed.

Ivan pulled me into him quickly and landed a soft kiss on my lips as everyone talked around us.

"Thank you Ayana." He said pulling back from the kiss.

"For what?" I asked him an he looked at me.

"For being my mate, my wife, the love of my life, my maker, my savior, and the mother of my children. Thank you." He said and this time I was crying.

"I love you so much." I said again pulling in to kiss me and everyone cheered.

I have everyone I ever wanted my family, my fire, my brothers, and all my sister of natures. With all of that I got the most important thing, my babies and my Mate.

The End