Chapter 4: Dem Staues Dough

Twilight

There has to be a logical explanation for this.
"There has to be a logical explanation for this," I said out loud.
"What, were you guys, like, trapped somewhere for four years?" the minecraftian in the red and gray checkered shirt with large glasses said.
"No, we just woke up in the city like nothing had happened, er..." I trailed.
"Tyler," he introduced. "And this is Ryan," he pointed to the other mincraftian, who seemed friendly despite his large black mask.
"And I'm Apple Bloom," Apple Bloom introduced to Jerome. "An' this is Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo," she said, beckoning to the two other cutie mark crusaders.
They were the proof we had traveled four years' time. They were fully grown now! I wondered if they had their cutie marks yet. Everyone in this city seemed to be wearing a dark cloak of some sort, and although they wore their hoods down inside, the cloaks still covered their flanks.
"Wait, so if it really has been four years since we apparently disappeared..." I started, my mind running. "And we haven't even realized it...we must have traveled four years into the future!" I exclaimed.
"Hm, that makes sense," Sweetie Belle considered.
"And that explains why I saw Pinkie earlier," Scootaloo said.
"You saw Pinkie?!" I asked with wide eyes.
The orange pegasus shrugged. "I had thought I was imagining it, because it made no sense then. I got panicked because I thought I was hallucinating or something. There were two minecraftians with her, too."
"Who?" Jerome asked.
"Uh...Jordan and Ty, I think," she decided.
"Wait, how do you know Jordan and Ty?" I asked.
"Oh, those big statues in the center of the town," Ryan explained. "They were made to remember you guys, since you almost saved us from Nightmare Notch."
"Whoa," Jerome said. "We have statues?"
"Yeah! They're pretty cool, too. The statues of you and the rest of the mincraftians are chiseled from real obsidian! And the ones of the ponies are said to be made from crystal. I always imagined Rarity would like them," Sweetie Belle explained.
I felt a twinge of pity, realizing that her and Apple Bloom hadn't seen their sisters in four years. And Scootaloo hadn't seen Rainbow Dash, either.
"So, if you saw Pinkie, Ty, and Jordan, do you think the rest of us are scattered across...here, too?" I asked, hesitating because I had no clue where here was.
"Possibly. Also, this is Minequestria," Tyler said.
"Mine...questria?"
"Well, once Nightmare Notch was created, he soon took over Minecraftia. We all put up a fight, but without Notch we were defeated within 2 months," Ryan said.
"Then, he came to Equestria. With only two of its princesses and nobody to use the Elements of Harmony, they were taken over quicker!" Sweetie Belle said.
"Then, he started taking magical energy from both Minecraftia AND Equestria. Once he was powerful enough, he and Herobrine combined forces to create a whole new dimension. Everyone from Minecraftia and Equestria were sent here to live together in the new dimension, Minequestria. Minecraftia and Equestria were abandoned and destroyed," Apple Bloom finished.
Silence.
"That's...that's terrible," I said quietly.
"So...what do we do? We gotta, like, change the future or something," Jerome pointed out.
"Maybe...maybe we should go and search for Pinkie, Ty and Jordan! Maybe we'll even find Rai-the others, too!" Scootaloo exclaimed.
"That sounds like a good idea," Ryan said with a shrug.
"I'm down for it," Jerome said.
Fluffle Puff slurped.
"Okay, then. Let's go!" Apple Bloom declared, and everyone exited the room, and they led us down some stairs until we were on the first floor. We walked outside, and looked around.
"Uh. Which way do we go?" Tyler asked.
"Uh......"
"I wanna go see the statues," Jerome said.
"Well, that is kinda the town square. Maybe someone would be there," Sweetie Belle considered.
"I wanna go see the statues."
"To the statues!" Ryan declared.
●※●
"Oh my god, look at those statues."
I didn't need Jerome to tell me. I was already gaping at them.
The statues were located in a sort of-circle shaped open area surrounded by buildings.
There were lights in front of them that pointed up, so you could see the statues in the night.
There was one large statue made of a dark purple rock that seemed to be real obsidian- it was of all of our minecraftian friends- Jerome, Ty, Jordan, Mitch, Quentin, Adam, Ian, Bash, Jason, and Bodil,- all standing next to each other on a large rectangular block of obsidian that was big enough for all of them to stand on. They all looked happy, and the statues were life-sized.
The one of my five friends and I was pretty much the same-except it was made from blue, shining crystals.
The six of us were standing on a large rectangular block of crystals that was big enough for all of the statues to stand on. Once again, life-sized.
"They're beautiful!"
I was about to say the same thing, but a familiar voice took the words right out of my mouth.
We all looked over to the right side of the circle, where who else but Rarity was emerging from an alleyway and happily trotting towards the statues.
"RARITY!" Sweetie Belle practically screamed, and bounded up to her sister.
Rarity looked over, surprised. "Sweeite Belle?"
Sweetie Belle ran up to Rarity and threw her front hooves around Rarity. Rarity blinked in shock, probably at the fact that her little sister was here and about the same age as her.
"I missed you so much!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.
We all followed Sweetie Belle to where Rarity was, and saw that another group was emerging from the alley Rarity had came from.
Once they were close enough, I made out Mitch, Bodil, Ian and two cloaked ponies I couldn't recognize.
"Hey, it's Twilight and Jerome!" Ian said.
Sweetie Belle finally let go of Rarity.
"Sweetie Belle, you live in Minequestria?" Rarity asked. Apparently the two cloaked ponies had told her about Minequestria and the time-travel four years thing.
"Yes! I can't believe I found you! We only found Twilight and Jerome, and I had hoped you'd be here too!" Sweetie Belle said with a huge smile.
"You guys had the same problem? Woke up randomly in the street, met up with friends, went to look for others?" Mitch asked.
"Yup," Jerome confirmed.
"Uh, Jerome, why is there a giant fluffy pink pony wearing and eating your tie?" Bodil asked, cracking up.
"Don't worry about it," Jerome said with a grin.
"Who're your friends?" Tyler asked, looking to the two cloaked ponies.
One pony instantly took off her hood, and I recognized it as Derpy-she smiled and waved a light gray hoof, her amber eyes crossing in different directions.
"Hi there! Did ya know I'm not the only derp?" she greeted, and patted Ian on the back. She must have been referring to the way Ian crossed his eyes when he took off his glasses. That must have been funny.
The other pony took of his hood slower, and I didn't quite recognize him. I had seen him in ponyville a couple times before but never knew his name.
"Princess Twilight," He greeted curtly and gave a quick bow. I hated it when ponied did that.
"I think I know everything that's going on here, and I may be able to help you change the future."
I blinked. "How? What's your name?"
He gave a small smile. "My name is Doctor Whooves."