Chapter 26: GG

Jerome

"This is such poop!" Mitch exclaimed disdainfully, craning his neck to try and see his back to confirm that his wings were gone.

We were in the MMG base, in the infirmary room they had.

After we had taken down Nightmare Notch and demolished his army, everyone had rushed back to the MMG.

Thankfully, Mitch had been fine- the beam that hit him had just been a stunning spell that also took his wings.

Cadance had used some kind of magic spell to wake Mitch up, and just like I had predicted, he had not liked that his wings were gone, claiming it was 'such poop.'

Now everyone, and I mean everyone, the whole MMG, Statue Patrons and allies, were all gathered in the main room, where long tables had been set down for us to all rest and chat. We couldn't celebrate the victory just yet; we were still tired.

Wow, really tired, now that I think about it.

"I could always try that spell again if you want!" Lyra offered Mitch cheerfully with a nudge and a wink.

Mitch brightened and opened his mouth to reply, but Quentin cut him off. "Mitch, no."

Mitch and Lyra sighed.

"I don't know what's more shocking," I said, "The fact that we won and beat Nightmare Notch and Herobrine, or the fact that Fluffle Puff is still chewing on my tie."

I beckoned to Fluffle Puff, who was sitting (I think, I couldn't see past the fluff) next to me.

"Om," Fluffle Puff added.

"When did Fluffle Puff get here...?" Ty asked out loud.

"Attention, everyone! Ponies and Gentlecolts! Minecraftians and...minecraftians!" Notch announced from the front of the room.

"And Baccas," I muttered.

"And Amphibians," Quentin muttered.

"And fieush," Adam muttered.

Quentin frowned. "You're not a fish," he told Adam.

Adam nodded. "I know; you are."

Notch continued. "You all were amazing today! Better than any PVP master I've ever seen!" He smiled brightly; This guy was so energetic it was amazing that he had been the dark, cruel, 'I Wanna Rule The Universe And My Favorite Color Is Deep Indigo' Nightmare Notch.

Princess Celestia, who was standing proudly besides him, continued. "You have all fought bravely and with honor today. We believe that now we are free from Nightmare Notch's reign, we can create portals back to Minecraftia and Equestria!"

Everyone in the room cheered.

"After four years! Finally!" Apple Bloom cheered.

"After a couple days! Finally!" I cheered.

When the noise died down, Celestia went on. "However, these are portals to different universes. It will take a couple hours to create the Equestrian portal with magic, and collect materials for and build the Minecraftian portal."

Luna stepped forward and nodded. "However, a few will be left behind here, in Minequestria."

Everyone gasped and murmured confusedly.

"Who's getting left behind...?" Lyra asked with wide eyes.

Luna cleared her throat. "If Shining Armor could kindly bring fourth these few."

Shining nodded respectfully and quickly trotted into the hall with the dorms, where the 'few' were probably right now. He came back out, followed by Herobrine, Queen Chrysalis, and Mama J, who each were glaring at the crowd, and had hands tied behind their back or horn and wing in a magical bind.

"These few, along with whatever army or allies they still possess, will be left in Minequestria, where they cannot bring further harm to Equestrians and Minecraftians." Luna explained.

"Yeah!" Rainbow exclaimed, followed by many pleased cheers from everyone.

When the cheers died down, Celestia spoke again. "As we wait for the portals to be complete, we will perform an ancient ritual performed by many-in Equestria, and probably in Minecraftia as well."

Everyone exchanged confused glances.

Notch smirked. "What we're gonna do is..."

"THROW A PARTY!" Pinkie Pie screamed from the front of the crowd, lighting off a party cannon she somehow had, shooting confetti into the air. It seemed as though she had been waiting for this moment.

Everyone cheered, and freely used their magic to create decorations, food, whatever. This night was going to be our night, and until we would return finally to our homes, we were gonna party like we had won a Hunger Deans.