Epilouge

There once was a beautiful land named Equestria, one of the most magically powerful dimensions in the whole universe. It was inhabited by mostly many different kids of ponies, and other magical creatures such as dragons.
There was also another magically-powerful dimension called Minecraftia. It was a unique dimension made of blocks and squares, inhabited by skillful blocky people called Minecraftians who could craft, mine, fight, build, and much more.
From Minecraft came a man named Herobrine. His heart was corrupted, and enjoyed other's pain and suffering. The overlord of minecraftian squids, Derpolollus, came to him one day and sought Herobrine's help on getting revenge on seven Minecraftians who had once defeated him before in a past dispute. Herobrine, looking forward to their suffering, agreed.
Herobrine was able to send these minecraftians to Equestria, a dimension unheard of to them, as Minecraftia was well unheard of in Equestria. The minecraftians Adam, Ty, Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Quentin and Ian were teleported to Equestria, where they became ponies.
With the help of six Equestrians, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack, the seven minecraftians were able to confront Derpolollus and Herobrine from where they hid in Equestria, and defeat them.
Herobrine was enraged at the six ponies for helping the minecraftians and ruining his plans. After six months, he finally rose again, and sent the six ponies to Minecraftia.
The ponies became Minecraftians, and were luckily found by their old minecraftian friends. The friends set off on a journey to return to Equestria, with the help of the Minecrftians and three new minecraftian friends; Jordan, Bashur and Bodil.
After long days of traveling, they were captured by Herobrine's army of undead minecraft mobs, and were sent into the Hero Games, where they were to kill each other to survive.
Only three escaped; Jerome, Pinkie Pie and Bashur.
In the Hero Games, the others refused to kill, but Herobrine was able to kill and capture Twilight Sparkle by possessing her.
The bewildered minecraftians and equestrians still in the Hero Games were soon rescued by Jerome, Bash, Pinkie, and Princess Luna, who had traveled from Equestria to retrieve the six equestrians. When reunited, they set off to save Twilight Sparkle from Herobrine's gasp.
However, Herobrine's true plan had just gone into action. Draining the powerful magical energy from Twilight, he used it to create dark magic that he use on Notch, the leader of Minecraftia, whom he had also captured.
Notch, overcame with the dark magic, became Nightmare Notch, much like how Princess Luna had became Nightmare Moon a thousand years ago.
Nightmare Notch arose before anyone could stop him, and in a magical colliding of his and Luna's magic, the impact seemingly destroyed the minecrftians and equestrians.
Rid of his only competitors, Nightmare Notch used his energy to easily take over Minecraftia. Soon after, he was able to seize Equestria as well. Now controlling two of the most powerful dimensions in the universe, Nightmare Notch went mad with power and created a new dimension, Minequestria, where the inhabitants of Equestria and Minecraftia would be forced to live, where Nightmare Notch would drain their magical energy for four years.
But after four years, the equestrians and minecraftians reappeared. The magical beam had not destroyed them-it had sent them four years into the future.
They gathered up old friends living in the dimension, and teamed up with the Minequestrian Magic Guild, or MMG, where Minequestrians practiced magic in secret.
With their newly formed army, they rose up and fought back against Nightmare Notch and Herobrine's forces. They earned their victory, and Herobrine was defeated for the last time, while Nightmare Notch became Notch once again.
The minecraftians and equestrians celebrated their victory, before later returning to their dimensions. Even though they lived in different dimensions, now that each knew the other existed, they were able to create communication systems, such as portals, easily with magic.
Herobrine was banished to the uninhabited Minequestria, and Minecraftia and Equestria spent the rest of their days together in peace and harmony.

Twilight sighed, and set down her quill. It was now dark outside in her library-how long had she been up writing this?
She looked over to where her pet owl, Owlicious, sat upon a wooden perch, looking at her with her wide, nocturnal eyes.
Twilight chuckled. "It's been a long day," she told the owl. "Let's head to bed."
She unfolded a wing the owl flew over to and perched on, and trotted up the stairs to her bed, where she would have her well-deserved rest.