A Message To You

Where do I start?
Thank you all so much. For everything. Commenting, voting, or just reading.
When I started the first book in the My Little Team Crafted series in November 2013, with my 20 or so followers, I didn't expect anyone to take the time to read a silly My Little Pony/Team Crafted book. Now it's April 2014, and I'm finally finishing this trilogy with a recently achieved 500 followers. That's amazing.
I'm just a normal teenage girl. As I type this on my iPod 4G, with my headphones on listening to shuffle, I still can't believe how popular this series has gotten.
It's not about the fame that I'm amazed by. It's that people actually take the time-no, want to read my books, begging for 'MOARRRR' in the comments, sharing opinions on the chapter with each other and leaving amazingly nice comments on the book, even if it's just a simple 'awesome!' you took the time to type out that comment because you liked the chapter so much.
(Omfg hold on guys Death Should Not Have Taken Thee just came on shuffle)
I'll be honest, I really just love making people happy, even if that sounds stupid, through all my art or jokes or writing or videos or whatever I'm doing. And I'll be honest, I just have those days once in a while where I'm just feeling like crap for no reason. I feel depressed and I don't know why. But just going on wattpad and seeing everyone's positivity and awesome comments...it just helps so much. No, I'm not depressed, but everyone just has those days. And I hope when you have those days, you can read my books and feel a lot better, like me when I read your comment.
Heh, sorry if you're not a fan of long thank-yous. I know I'm not. I didn't realize how long that got. So if you're like me, then I'll give you the simplified version:

Thank you
-Mango

Well, there you have it. That's all I have to really say. Now, before this is going to end, I want to do...I guess you could call them credits. I just wanna list stuff that I know I need to credit.

Team Crafted, Current or Past, and all other minecraft youtubers in this book
Besides Wattpad comments, these would always brighten up my day, wether I'm bored or in need of humor or having a bad day. Like they say, just press play and the pain goes away. These guys are just so inspiring, and this book and I would be nothing without them.

xXBritMitXx
If you follow me and know about me, you'd know that Brit's one of my best friends irl. She's helped give me a lot of inspiration for these books, and we've had many brainstorms together on ideas for stuff. I'd say she deserves a follow.
Wink wink.
Nudge. Nudge nudge.
Oh for crying out loud *shoves your face into her follow button*

My Little Pony
This book would be nothing without it, and it's just so inspirational. There's so may ideas I've gotten from inspiration from MLP. Herobrine's amulet, Nightmare Notch, the MMG, Changeling Rarity, and so much more. My favorite show that's not an anime.

You, because you're reading this
If you read this, it means you've read all three books in this trilogy, wether you waited 5 months for me to finish them or just finished reading since these books have been completed long ago.

Again, thanks so much. And don't think this is my last book. This series is done, but I'm writing another Minecraft Youtuber crossover. There's no MLP in it, but if you're into Minecraft Youtubers and Murder Mysteries, I would recommend! Tenouttaten! ;)

Oh, and I know what I'm calling my followers now. We're the MMG. The Minequestrian Mango Guild. They like My Little Pony, Youtubers, or maybe even both, and they're all awesome, awesomer than the Sky Army (in my opinion).

So finally, I can't stress my thanks enough, but THANKS, and I hope you enjoyed.

....

(Be Calm on shuffle just ended as I finished and it was awesome.)
(Now the Mine Turtle song is playing and it ruined the moment. Omg why)