Chapter 1

"Today we've got a guest that we really anticipate to come, Korea nation's goddess, Miss Park Soo Young, welcome!!!"The host and audience clapping and ogling the appearance of the beauty.

"Oh hye everyone!!!" She come in to the stage with beautiful Sexy V neck high slit long red sequin sparkly dress and waving gracefully at the audience. All the audience seems love struck from his aura.

"Its really a pleasure to meet you Miss Park" The interviewer seems nervous.

"Just call me Joy, and its always my dream to be in this show" She beam a sweet smile making the audience cooing into her.

The interview going through for one and a half hour about her current and future project and She answered all the question with graceful and elegantly. She is someone who absolutely charming and everyone idolize her, every girl and woman wanted to be her. She was absolutely pretty and stunning, sole heir of one of the richest pharmaceutical company in South Korea, and genius.

"Rumour has it that our Miss Joy currently dating to Mr Jung Hoseok, the famous playboy who already dating a lot of well known male and female artist, but before we gonna start the torment lets make a way for commercial break, we'll be right back". Everyone take 5 minutes break and Joy excuse herself to the private room.

She smile at everyone who approached her but when she reach her room, her assistant already waiting for her and immediately locked the door. "What are you looking at???? Fixed my make up bitch!!" Shes glaring at Sana, her assistant.

Sana shuddered from her loud voice, she was stuttering when she fixing her make up, She is one of the people on earth who knows the truly form of Joy, the Korea Nation's goddess. She just wanna quit from her job but Joy's father are one of famous chaebol in south Korea which making her think twice on her decision. "You know bitch, i'm gonna broke everyone's heart from my announcement later, do anticipating it" She smirked evilly while slip on a 16 carat diamond ring to her ring finger.

"We're back with Miss Joy, Who should tell us the truth about the rumors lingering on her personal life with the famous Mr Jung Hoseok" Joy smile mischieviously. "I would like to make a special announcement in this show, and i do believe everyone would respect my decision on this, i'm not dating him anymore..... i'm engaged to him" Joy showing of the ring and audience just gasped and soon give a loud applause to her.

"Wow, i believe so much people already heartbroken from this news, so when will be the wedding?" The interviewer trying to get more information.

"Its gonna happen next month, and the date will be revealed later" Joy answered carefully.

"Don't you feel worried as he was known as the hottest Casanova?" Joy chuckle a bit. "Maybe it just my luck to change him for the better" Audience awwing loudly. "I assume Mr Jung already busy preparing for your wedding?" Joy shaking his head and smile. "Not really, he's too busy right now, my father ask him to be a representative of our company in Japan"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Japan

"Hey miss, may i ask you something?" Hoseok asked the pretty brunette. The woman just rolling her eyes and gulping his drinks. "i~~"

"Can you just leave me alone, its not that i interested to you, for fuck sake why would guys come every minutes and disturb my space" The pretty lady cut Hoseok word and let out a harsh word.

"i need you to leave right now" Hoseok sternly said. "What?why?"The brunette confused. "You are making other woman here looking bad" Hoseok gulping another shot. The woman speechless, she just stay silent and drink up.

"Those guy who approached you just now, they thought you're a sun cause your blinding them with your beauty" Shes finally chuckling. "Your pick up line are ridiculous". "I'm Jung Hoseok by the way,and do you have a name or can i call you mine?" She was giggling. "I do have a name, my name is Evangeline, just call me Eve" She offer a handshake.

Hoseok take it. "Then you and i was destined to be together" Eve lifting her brows. "Cause my nickname was Adam" Hoseok added earned a laugh from her. "You're interesting" Eve starting to interested to talk to him. They were talking, listening and enjoying each other company. They flirting here and there and its time for Hoseok to go back.

"It was really nice to talk to you, but i have to leave now, i've got bigger business to deal tomorrow, need much sleep" Hoseok stand up and starting to walk. "wait" Eve grab his hand, Hoseok smirked before tilting his head. Eve got close and put her hand to whisper in Hoseok ear. "I hope you get a pet insurance, cause tonight i'm gonna destroy that cock" She bit his lips seductively and Hoseok snickered. "Are you a mirror? cause i can see myself inside you". They're eyes full with lust and Eve just dragged Hoseok to her hotel room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok get up slowly and quietly, grab his clothes and slip it back. He enjoy this one night stand and its time for him to leave before she wakes up. He leave a note at the nightstand like he always do. Nothing's change except for the fact that he currently engaged to the daughter of one of the wealthiest person in South Korea. He's gonna enjoy this before he's marrying Joy.

Hye guys, this is my third book contain my another ship, which is VHope...I LOVE VHOPE SO MUCH!!!!!! so, please enjoy this book as much as other books. Love Yaaa!!!!

#####YouR TerryBLE Author Out#####