Chapter 3

Taehyung felt embarrassing from the incident happen earlier. He just wanna locked himself at the suite until the end of the cruising but he felt it will be just wasted, this experience is a once and a last time he will ever get. So, he dressed up casually and walking around the hallway straight to the recreation section.

"Oh hey gorgeous, come here sit with me?" Irene asked him to sit beside her beach chair. She was drinking her punch with her friend. Taehyung rolling his eyes. "first of all, stop calling me gorgeous cause i've already know, second, stop hitting on me, i'm not interested and lastly, you're simply not my type....bitch."Taehyung sternly pointed out and left Irene dumbfounded. "He's really hard to crack"Jihyo break the silence.

"I just wanna enjoy this trip but these people just ruined it" Taehyung muttered slightly annoyed, he decided to go to the bar which located at 4th floor. He pushed the elevator button and wait for it. The elevator open and he stepped into it but numb to the sight of Jung Fucking Hoseok smiling. He pushed a 4th floor and close the elevator door. "It just my luck to see you again"Hoseok snickered and eyeing Taehyung up and down while Taehyung pretending not to hear it.

Hoseok whistling on the way down, while taehyung trying to avoid any contact or interaction. But suddenly loud thump could be heard and the elevator shutting down. Taehyung starting to panicked while hoseok was smirking and relaxing. "Hey mister!!! why this elevator suddenly stop??"Taehyung asked panicky. "Its cupid" He said briefly. "Wha~t?is that the owner of this ship?"Taehyung asked again.

"He's the owner of every lift around the world, he's trying to make us a couple, he want us to know each other"He stepping closer to Taehyung. Taehyung take a step back breathless, he avoiding Hoseok close proximity. But he was locked in between hoseok and the lift wall, Hoseok grab his hand and kissed it gently. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU PERVERT!!!!!"Taehyung felt like a toy, "I'VE KNOWN A PLAYBOY LIKE YOU WOULD TRAP ANYONE LIKE MISS JOY, YOU CHEATER!!!"Taehyung said loudly. 

Hoseok stay calm and smile. "The real cheater is you, what you say is against what your heart want". 'Wait, what is that in your eyes?"Hoseok staring at his eyes suddenly, making Taehyung froze."uh oh...its an ecstasy, i see it will spread to every inch of your body making you feel extremely good yet painful" Hoseok closed the gap between them as Taehyung still lost in his trance from what Hoseok was saying. He felt like being hypnotize.

"close your eyes Taehyung ssi, let your body with pleasure from the feeling of love" Hoseok voice making him weak and it felt like its a command on him. Taehyung close his eyes and Hoseok smirked with triumph, he kissed Taehyung neck and enjoy the smell of sweet vanilla cologne on it. Taehyung almost fall for hoseok trap when he suddenly snapped from his trance, hoseok hand on his shoulder and his lips hungrily trailing a kisses along his neck.

Taehyung felt disgusted and angry, he pushed hoseok away from him. "I would kill you, even though i'll be sentenced to death" Taehyung muttered harshly and strangling a giggling Hoseok. the elevator suddenly fixed making it sway which resulting on both of them losing their balance and Taehyung falling onto Hoseok chest. The elevator was open on the 4th floor and so many people watching the scene happen including irene.

Taehyung shocked when he heard a loud gasped.He stand up and pretending nothing was happen and stepping outside. He decided to go straight to his suite with a stairs and canceling on going to the bar, he felt so ashamed of all things that happen to him in one day.

Later that night

Taehyung getting hungry, he wanna grab a dinner so he just changed his clothes and dress formally. Taehyung was too amazed with the luxurious dining room, there is a big chandelier all over the rooftop, the interior design extremely beautiful. Taehyung eyes sparkle from the artistic decoration, his mouth slightly gape luckily he brought his camera, he taking a picture and look into it enthusiastically.

There is a dance performances when he being escorted to his seat. He wanna take a picture of it but stop midway when he noticing the dancer. He starting to curse silently, he hate being too close with this freaking Jung Hoseok. There is a clap and whistling means that the dance show is already over, After ordering the meal, he stay silent, praying and fidgeting on his seat hoping that the said person won't come near him.

He was eating peacefully without any sign of the devil, which he gladly enjoying the moment, but he regret instantly when the waiter pouring a glass of wine, he rejecting it saying that he not ordering it. But the waiter insisted that someone at the back was treating him and pointing out the said person who he dreaded to hide from.

Jung hoseok come and seat in his side and making a cheers. Taehyung already pissed off just by looking at his face. He stand up and making his way to his suite when Hoseok also stand up resulting on themselves collide to each other. To make it worst, Hoseok accidentally pouring the wine to Taehyung's expensive white shirt. He had enough of all this, he was losing his mind with all the disturbance and shame Hoseok did to him. 

Hoseok felt guilty and trying to wipe the wine from Taehyung's shirt. "DON"T TOUCH ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!, I'VE HEARD EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BEFORE BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU WERE THIS BAD!!!!, NOW THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCE IT MYSELF, I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT YOU WERE THE MOST SCOUNDREL PERSON EVER ALIVE!!!!!!!!!, YOU'VE GOT NO DIGNITY, YOU NEVER RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE ALL THIS SHAME YOU PUT ME THROUGH!!!!! I HATE YOUUU!!!" Taehyung blurting out all with full of anger and left Hoseok with guiltiness."I'm gonna start apologizing to him" Hoseok muttered slowly.

I'm hoping that someone is actually reading this story

#####Your Terryble Author OUT#####