Chapter 16

"Another event?" Steve asked peeking from the door while Hoseok folding his clothes into his case. Hoseok just smile and taking another clothes from the cupboard. Steve getting inside and sit beside him on the edge of the bed. He was werided out seeing how much clothes Hoseok brought. "Are you going for a month or what?"Steve chuckle nervously. "I'm going to grandma's house" Hoseok said quickly. "How long?"the older asked. "Forever"The younger answered making steve gasped. "Do you ever think clearly before you deciding on something?, you've got a bright future ahead, your painting getting so many recognition from famous painter and here you just wanna throw it all away????"Steve sternly point out.

"Steve......the most important value a painter must have are inspiration, and in my case the only inspiration for me to stay on my lane would no longer there, i try my best to stay, but nothing came out from my mind, i'm sorry steve, take care of yourself, this house are yours"Hoseok patted steve who already in a verge of tears seeing his only friend suffering. The older give Hoseok some space to finish packing, he won't forcing him to stay, he suffered enough.

He was busy putting all his things on the bag, he check for one last time whether all his belongings was already there, "I think i'm done" Hoseok blurting and take a seat on make up table, he then open the drawer and it was there. His grandmother anklet that he supposed to give to Taehyung as a last wish, Hoseok looking at the anklet and heave a deep sigh, whatever thing happen he should give the anklet to Taehyung as per wish. He was too deep in thought when steve come in. He snapped from his trance when Steve shrugged his shoulder. "I just got this from a friend of mine, and i do think you needed this to track him right"Steve handing over a piece of paper which contain Kim Taehyung's address and phone number.

Hoseok still dumbfounded staring at the paper. "Hey, i do think you should be happy after i give you this but your reaction was far from i've imagine"Steve scratching his head. Hoseok smile "How could i'm being happy when i know he was happy without me"Hoseok smile faded. "Why don't you just go and have a small talk with him for a last time, i do think it will help you moving on plus you have to give him that anklet"Steve suggest and Hoseok let out another lazy sigh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Very good, very very good" He clapped his hand proudly after hear the student singing melodically. "I do believe all of you would win the 1st place in the singing competition in Ilsan"Taehyung smile at every one of his student face. "But, why wouldn't you follow us there, teacher?"Kai asking with pouted. Taehyung smile at his gesture. "I would love to go honey, but doctor won't allowed me to go, i have to get rest well enough"Taehyung explained and pinched Kai's cheeks playfully. "Do you want your teacher get sick?"Jungkook asked from the back. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"All of them shouted while shaking their head. "So, you have to give teacher a good rest and all of you should bringing back the trophy, will you?"Jungkook said. "OKAY!!!!!!!"They jumped on their feet. "Lets go then!!!!"Jungkook suggest and all the kids walked to the bus. "Take care"Jungkook ruffle Taehyung's hair gently and walked into the bus.

"Are you really okay staying alone?,lets join us will you?"Jimin said worriedly, After Yoongi recovered from his illness, he confessed to Jimin and luckily the latter felt the same, tonight Yoongi would like to go on a date with Jimin but Jimin felt extremely guilty to let Taehyung stay at home alone. "Its okay... besides you two need sometime alone, i'll be okay" Taehyung said to the couple. "If there's anything just called me or Yoongi okay? we wouldn't go for long"Jimin said and Taehyung nodded. Jimin open the door "please call~~~". "I'm sorry, is this Kim Taehyung House?" Hoseok cut Jimin words and found out it was really Kim Taehyung house by the sight of Taehyung lounging on a sofa. "Hye Tae"Hoseok blurting out, he missed that man so much, the one that making him alive and dead in the same time, the man of his life.

"Hoseokie~~~...."Taehyung was surprised by the sight of him, both of them was to lost in the staring contest making Yoongi and Jimin felt awkward being a third wheel. "Umm........ i think you two would want some time alone, lets go Yoongi hyung" Jimin pulled Yoongi out from the house and giving space to another couple. "Can i come in?"Hoseok asked politely. "uhhh...yeah...~~ple~ase" Taehyung was stuttering. "How are~~ yo~u Ho~~seok" Taehyung still stuttering. "I'm fine, Can i have a seat?"Hoseok asked with blank expression. "ye~~ah....havee~~~a se~~at". Taehyung fixed his blanket on his nonexistent leg.

"How are you?"Taehyung asked the same thing again. "You've already asked that"Hoseok said coldly. "How are you?"Hoseok asked him back. "I'm fine thank you" Taehyung try to smile, he really want to hug Hoseok so much, he want to feel his warm embrace against him. Taehyung was fidgeting and Hoseok can see how nervous Taehyung is by him tugging the end of his blanket. "Don't worry, i won't be long"Hoseok making a mental note to just giving the anklet and go away, but his heart won't do. "You must be curious why would i be here right?" Hoseok was on a war with himself, they already promise if one of them won't coming, the other wouldn't asked any question about it, but he really need a clarification.

Taehyung nodded. "I'm coming for apologizing" Hoseok blurting out. "Apologizing?for what?"Taehyung barely understand. "I'm breaking the promise, i'm not coming to the meeting at Hangang Park" Hoseok quickly said like nothing was happen. "You're n~ot com~~ing?"Taehyung was struck with the new information. "Yup, i'm really sorry, its better to apologize now than never right?"Hoseok still with his blank expression. Taehyung on the other hand felt betray, all this while, he really thought he was abandoning Hoseok but its actually the older who abandon him, he really thought he was there waiting for him.

"Its okay Hoseok, just forget about it" Taehyung said casually, at least he shouldn't felt bad after knowing that Hoseok is actually not there. "No Taetae, its not okay!!!, i've promised you, i've broke your trust by not coming, what i'm doing to you was not okay!!!"Hoseok getting angry with Taehyung who not even felt a bit guilty. He stand up almost immediately and staring at Taehyung. "You must be really angry at that day right? you expect me to come but i'm not coming, right?"Hoseok blurting out while focussing on Taehyung expression.

Taehyung act like his the one who waiting for Hoseok."Yeah... i'm really angry and felt like killing you, why would you make me wa~~~~"He not even finished his word when Hoseok continue rambling. "........waiting? how many hours you were there?is it too long?"Hoseok heart clenched in pain remembering that night. ".....uhhhhh.... late at n~igh~t ummm.. at...uhh until..." taehyung starting to felt uncomfortable from lying. "..... dawn at 5am"Hoseok answer it for him. Taehyung was surprised, he can see the pain in Hoseok eyes, "Is he actually coming that evening?" He think in his mind.

Hoseok going around the sofa that Taehyung seating, "What you're doing to killed the time?"Hoseok asked with mocking tone. Taehyung stay on his act "I'm wait~~ing until 5am and......." Hoseok cutting Taehyung words again. "....and you already prepare with all the wedding ceremony, the priest was waiting and your friend waiting at the church for you and your groom to come, and keep chanting that i will come to your embrace and be your husband!!!!!"Hoseok cannot hold himself anymore, he blurting out all thing that he kept on his heart for so long, he wanted Taehyung to know how much pained and damage he already done.

"You shouldn't do that Taehyungie, you've promise, and you broke the promise and you break me" Hoseok finally cried after holding on for so long while Taehyung was speechless and guiltiness eating him alive looking at Hoseok.

To Shawol, please be strong, i'm not stanning ShiNEE but as a human, i'm still crying over his dead, I can't even imagine how much depression he hold until he decided to left this world.... But i do believe he was in a peace now, he no longer felt pain and he was up there watching for Shawol and all of his family and friends.... He want all of you guys to be happy and live your life dearly!!!! Stay strong

######Wunny _December#####