Chapter 8

####HOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK##############

There is a loud honk from the cruise ship as a sign for their passenger to be at the port 30 minutes before they start cruising again. Taehyung and Hoseok staring at each other with sad expression. Its the time for them to go but they just sad to leave grandma. Mrs Tzu ye feel the same but plastered the sweetest smile on her face. "Its time for you to leave Hoseokie" her voice cracked a little. Hoseok facing his grandma and hug her tightly.

"Don't be sad halmeoni, i will come again" He hold his grandma's hand and kissed it. The older smile while holding on the tears from streaming down. "I would really love, if you can come to my wedding day Halmeoni" Hoseok try to persuade his grandma. "Honey, you know that i can't go there, besides i need to stay here, but don't worry darling, my blessing is always there with you'The older cupped his cheeks and planted a kissed on his forehead.

Hoseok can't holding on his tears anymore, he just tearing up and hold his grandma on his embrace. "May God bless you my beloved grandchild, happy with your soulmate forever, and being kept away from danger or unfortunate" Mrs Tzu ye caressed Hoseok cheeks softly with every word she muttered. "Wait here, before you go...."Grandma Tzu ye cried after saying that and lean away from Hoseok and walk to the cupboard.

She take a jewelry box and give it to Hoseok. "Please give this ring to your soulmate, this is my wedding ring and i really want to give this for your partner" The older said. "See you again My sweet little boyfriend"Mr Tzu ye said earn a chuckle from Hoseok. "See you again my sweet little girlfriend" Hoseok kissed her again. Taehyung on the other side already turned into a crying mess. He really miss to be with a family and he love the way Hoseok and his grandma talk to each other. He already being alone since two years old but today he just felt so accepted.

"Are you just gonna stand there or come here and hug me Taehyungie?"The older asked making Taehyung run to her embrace. "Halmeoni, i really hate to leave this place, can i stay with you?"Taehyung already sobbing to her. "You can taehyungie, but are you really want to let go all your love one who waiting for you out there?"The older asked gently. Taehyung just remember about his friend and importantly his fiance, he close his eyes and keep silent. "You can come here again, i'll always welcoming you"Mrs Tzu ye persuade him and rub his back.

Hoseok staring from the back, he felt soft seeing Taehyung so comfortable with his grandmother. "Taehyung, i want to give you my advice, please remember that confusion or question at some point could make our mind taking a wrong path, trust your heart, it will guide you and definitely lead you to a happiness" The older said while put his hand on Taehyung chest where the heart was beating so fast. Taehyung nodded slowly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung still crying at the foyer remembering Mrs Tzu ye. "Hey Taetae, you're here, i've searching for you everywher~~" Hoseok stopped talking when he sees Taehyung still crying, Taehyung try to hide his crying face by wiping all the tears away. "What happen?Why you're crying?Is anyone picking on you again tell me, i'm gonna beat that asshole!!!"Hoseok angrily asked. "No Hobi hyung, it just i still felt sad leaving your grandma, i've really wanted to feel grandma's love and you just give me the opportunity to experience it, thank you so much" Taehyung hicupped while talking.

Hoseok chuckled and lean on the iron bar, "It should be me, who should be thankful, cause you love my grandma so much" Hoseok staring at Taehyung who enjoy watching the night sky. "We gonna reach Incheon tomorrow, and we gonna be a stranger again, you with your own way and me with my own way" Taehyung said while his hand busy connecting the star above. His stomach flips when he said that but he acting like it doesn't affect him for a tiny bit.