Chapter 13

"What happen???"Taehyung rub his chest slowly to calm himself after the sudden stopping. The driver get out from the car and checked the problem. Taehyung then get up too and see the problem. "I'm sorry sir" The driver pointed to the flat tire. "Its okay, i just take a walk from here, its take probably 15 minutes walk from here" Taehyung said. "No, sir just wait a minutes and i will change this tire" The driver trying to hold Taehyung from going there with walking, he felt guilty as Jungkook already pay him to makesure the latter reached the place safely. "Its okay, i need to see my man, hes waiting for me there, i don't want to be late" Taehyung said with smile on his face. "Thank you so much, i'll get going"Taehyung patted the driver's shoulder and passing through the traffic with joyful heart. The driver wanted to change the tire when loud screech can be heard and someone screaming outloud.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Shit, why would this watch suddenly dead"Hoseok groaning. He already reached Hangang Park at 4PM, one hour early from the time they promise. He feeling giddy to see Taehyung after such a long time not even have contact with each other. There is too many couple there and its not that weird cause its Valentine's day and they just happy being with their couple. Hoseok take a seat on the bench there holding on a bouquet of roses. He keep imagining about this days. "I'm here Taehyungie"Hoseok smile widely.

Taehyung being pushed on the hospital trolley to the operation room, he was unconscious after being hit and run by a drunk driver. "Excuse me....sir where can i find Dr. Leila?" Jungkook sternly asked and the attendant show him the doctor. "I'm Jungkook, i was rushed here after being called about Taehyung accident, where is he?How's he doing?"Jungkook asked the question real quick. "We need to perform an urgent operation to save him which~~~~" The doctor couldn't finish his word when Jungkook just cut it out. "Just do whatever you have to do to save him please!!!! don't worry about the cost"Jungkook pleads. "But sir, its not about the money, we need your consent to do it, you need to sign here, to give your consent on the procedure which we gonna perform on him"The doctor give him a pile of document. He read it and froze. A tears flowing down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Taehyungie"He signed it and asked the doctor to hurry up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok eyes flashed red and puffy, his suit no longer on place, he was sitting there waiting for him to come but not a glimpse of him was seen. He pushed the heartbroken feeling inside and convincing himself that Taehyung just being late. But after 12 hours sitting there and hoping he just break down. Tears streaming down his cheeks and he was sobbing. He get up and put the -no longer fresh - roses at the bench and walked away with sorrow filling his entire exhausted body.

There is a clicked on the door and steve who's sleeping in a couch just woke up and seeing Hoseok walked tiredly to his bedroom. "Hoseok, where have you been?, where's Taehyung?"Steve was wondering. Hoseok stay silent on his feet. "I'm asking you, where's Taehyung?" Steve walking closer and urged him to answered. "He's not coming" Hoseok said hoarsely without turning to Steve direction. Steve eyes widen not believing "....he's not coming???.....what do you meant by that???", hoseok walked away and close his bedroom door ignoring the question.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm al~~most there, wait for me~ hoseokie......don't ~~~go...hobi" Jungkook just stay quiet seeing Taehyung murmuring on his sleep. Its been three days after the accident and Jungkook taking a turn with Jimin taking care of Taehyung. Taehyung open his eyes slowly adjusting with the light, making Jungkook stand up and called a doctor immediately. "ugh....my head" he massaging his head while his eyes wandering around. He was surprised looking at the clock on the wall which showing 7PM. "Hoseokie" He remembered about the date. Taehyung remove the IV drip harshly but not even feel the pain as he was getting late for the date, his mind excitedly thinking about Hoseok making the pain disappear. Jungkook and the doctor came after he successfully pulled out the IV drip.

"You have to get rest Taehyung"Jungkook said softly. "No, i have to see Hoseokie, he's waiting for me"Jungkook hold him from getting up. "Please kookie, let me go, i wanna see Hoseokie, hes been waiting for me!!!!! i've already late for two hours now!!!!! let me g~~~~arghhhhh" Taehyung yelled and groaning with pain after failing to get up. His heart beating so hard almost makes him hyperventilate. Hes touching his feet, he was searching for his feet, with tears streaming down his cheeks, he slowly pulled his duvet and saw things that make him gasped for life. "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He slam his body back, he cried so hard on the pillow after he known the fact that he lost his two feet forever.

Jungkook on a verge of tears but he should stay strong for Taehyung. He cover the duvet back on Taehyung and calming him. "I'm sorry Taehyungie"Jungkook said sadly. Taehyung cried louder than before he punched the pillow as hard as he can. He then stop and staring at Jungkook, "Did Hoseok know about this?" Taehyung asked between a sob. "..No..Not yet" jungkook answered. Taehyung grab Jungkooks hand "Please don't tell him about this, don't let him know about my condition, promise me" Taehyung pleading. Jungkook was speechless but in this condition he has to agreed."All of his dreams was destroyed, my Hoseok would never be happy with disable man like me, he need someone better than me.....better than me....." Taehyung confessed with depressed written on his face.

"How would you know that he won't love you anymore if he knows about this?"Jungkook trying to make him thinking positively. "...I just know..."He was making a conclusion by himself. Jungkook trying to argue but the doctor interrupt their conversation. Taehyung need a rest, hes going through a lot. They left him alone after he make a request to be by himself. "My Hoseokie, i will always love you, always...."Taehyung crying until he drifted into sleep.

Happy ending nahhhh... we'll seee

#####Wunny_Decembar#####