Chapter 19 (Finale)

"You just said that you love children before!!!, but why would you refuse to have an adoption???"Taehyung getting angry with Hoseok for nth time now, Hoseok just keep on silent mode the entire talk whenever Taehyung raising up the issues. They have been married for three years and he really wanted to have children in their household.

"Jung Hoseok!!!!!!!!!!Do you even hear me????"Taehyung had enough of all this one sided talk. Hoseok not against him nor he was supporting it, cause whenever Taehyung talk about it, he just smile and nodded without saying a word making him annoyed to the core. But this time, Taehyung wouldn't compromise anymore, he push the wheel to their shared bedroom , he bit his lips, his hand felt weak, he was struggling to be on the bed.

After the first mention of children happen, Hoseok seems a bit distance. Taehyung could feel and see it. He frequently getting a phone call but never answer them in front of Taehyung, he will give some sort of excuse to pick up far away from Taehyung views. He's not okay, he cried onto his pillow. He bet that Hoseok's no longer love him as much as he was before. After all, he just a burden to the older, he just a disable men who love his husband so much but that kind of sparks are no longer there in Hoseok. He passed out after long crying and Hoseok never stepped on their bedroom the entire night.

The next morning, Taehyung open his eyes without Hoseok silhouette beside him, even the bed on his side was tidy without any sign of anyone ever laying there. His heart break again from the sight of it. "Where's my lovely husband from before, the one who always proud of me, supporting me and making me feel extremely perfect everyday?"Taehyung muffle under his little sob. He wipe the tears and wake up, struggling to be on the wheelchair. He was doing his morning routine when he smells pancakes.

Taehyung pushed the wheelchair straight to the kitchen and there he saw his beloved husband dress up with a nice outfit making a breakfast. Hoseok felt someone was staring and he turn his back and give him a wide smile "Honey, the pancakes will be serve in a minutes, just wait in a dining room, i'll brought all this to you right away,"He sound happy and giddy at the same time. Taehyung felt nauseous suddenly, Hoseok was so different today, he looks glowing and...... gleeful?, Taehyung just nodded and follow his husband instructions. He was bother with Hoseok happiness?.

They finish breakfast without a single word spoken between them. Hoseok taking the plate from Taehyung and said "Love, why don't you go waiting for me at the living room, i've got something to tell you"His voice was stern and serious. Taehyung stomach churned from it. "What could it be?"Taehyung silently mumble and starting to feel sick. Every negative thoughts flooding to his mind. After finish washing the dishes, Hoseok walk to the living room where Taehyung already there sitting on a sofa looking uneasy.

Hoseok taking a seat beside him and holding his husband large hand. There is a knocked on the door. "Are you expecting someone?"Taehyung said. Hoseok get up giddily and run to open the door. He then walked to the room with a beautiful woman beside him. The latter flinched a bit from the sight of her. Hoseok taking a seat beside him and ask the woman to seat. "Taehyungie, this is Jung Soo Jung" The woman bowed and smile. She was so pretty and perfect which making Taehyung looked down from jealousy.

"Love, you know that i've always love you right?"Hoseok asked making Taehyung tilted his head up staring at the beautiful eyes of his beloved husband. He can sense sincerity on his eyes and he nodded. "I'm sorry for all the neglect that you being received these past weeks, i'm busy with something lately"Hoseok said. Taehyung heart drop from the saying, "is he gonna leave me now?, is he going to do the same like kihyun do to Yoongi?, am i really not worth to him now?is this Soo Jung already take place in his heart ?" Those thoughts lingering in the younger head and without he even realize, a single tears falling down his cheeks.

"Hey...baby, why you were crying???am i doing something wrong???look at me!"Hoseok cupped Taehyung face and wipe his tears with his thumbs. "Don't leave me Hoseokie!!!please!!! i'm begging you, i love you too much!!"Taehyung let out a loud sob and hugged Hoseok tightly. Hoseok was surprised, why his baby think that he wanna leave him. "What are you talking about Love?"Hoseok rub his back gently. "you seems distance after i've mention about getting adoption, you often get a phone call and pick it up far away from me, you're home but your mind wasn't there, this morning, u don't sleep in our bed, and now you bring this woman here, is she your new lover Hoseokie?"The younger let out all the enigma that have been enveloping his mind.

Hoseok felt guilty from his doing, he was to busy to see the change on Taehyung behaviour, he just too excited with the "thing" making he lost his concern on the younger. "I'm sorry Tae, i love you, i won't leave you, you my world, you're my everything, i hate myself for making you cry, i'm really sorry for that"He pecked Taehyung forehead gently. Taehyung found warmness on his soul, This is his Hoseok, He then remember about the talk before, "What do you wanna talk just now, hobi?"Taehyung asked releasing the hug. "I guess you not paying any attention just now"He huffed and pinch Taehyung nose bridge. Soo Jung just fangirling the couple.

"Just take this, you would understand" Hoseok hand him a pamphlet and his husband take it, his eyes widen "Hoseokie, are you serious???this is why you wouldn't want to have an adoption?"Taehyung said with shocked. "Yeah baby, i want to have our own children with yours and my feature" Hoseok said grinning. "This is why you were busy lately?"Taehyung asked with tears streaming down, "yeah and please stop crying!!! don't wasting your tears my dear.....ouchhh..."Hoseok laugh and earn a pinched on his arm."Its the tears of happiness you idiot" Taehyung pouted and smile afterwards.

"Soo Jung is my cousin, she was my long lost cousin as she and her family moved to America when we were younger, she being searching for me for far too long and just found me this month"Hoseok said. "We finally met Taehyung ssi, i've been wanted to see you, but my work getting on my way"Soo Jung added. Taehyung beaming his boxy smile. "So, you just come here to see me?"Taehyung asked. "Not just that silly, i'll be the surrogate mother"Soo Jung said casually. "REALLY??"Taehyung not believing it and staring at Hoseok. "yeah, she being bothering me after i've told her about my intention to find a surrogate mother"Hoseok explain. Taehyung just grasping all the fact that he just got.

"Its time for me to repay a good deed that he already done for me before, he saved my life from a monster" there is a cracked on her voice. Hoseok being a hero to Soo Jung after he save her from a pedophile when they were younger. "Stop saying that, you look ugly when you sad" Soo Jung glare at him and Hoseok just laugh. "So Taehyung, is it okay for you ,if i'm being the surrogate mother?"Soo Jung asked. "of course, if its okay for you"Taehyung agree almost immediately. "Yeah!!! lets making baby!!!...oh no i mean give me your sperm....oh its sound weird...lets just go to the clinic...."Soo Jung laugh awkwardly Making Hoseok and Taehyung laughing too.

I'm doing the epilogue, and we're done...tata for now!!!!

####Wunny_Decembar#####