Chapter 7

Taehyung quietly tip toeing behind Hoseok's back to startled him. "Booo!!!!" Hoseok jump a little from the sudden deep voice. "You scared me, you little shit!!!"Hoseok hit Taehyung's chest lightly while Taehyung still laughing. "Good morning Hobi" taehyung muttered after laughing so hard. "Morning taetae, don't do that again, i'm gonna have a heart attack"He start whining. Taehyung just shrugged playfully.

"Oh, morning!!!! can i get your autograph please!!! i just got this picture of yours" Jihyo interrupt their small conversation. "What?, what kind of photo?"Hoseok asked confused. Jihyo then show the photo that she got. It was the photo of their dancing last night which someone just taking without their consent. (*Their position just like this photo)

"What kind of game is this?, why would you take our picture without asking for our permission?"He then tearing the picture in front of Jihyo face

"What kind of game is this?, why would you take our picture without asking for our permission?"He then tearing the picture in front of Jihyo face. "huh, you tear that one, but don't you know that picture already being given to many people?" She smirked evilly. "What do you meant by that????"Hoseok asked with anger build up on him. "Look over there" Jihyo just pointed to the opposite side of the foyer. Both of them tilted their head and saw them, Irene and Yeri giving everyone a picture of Taehyung and Hoseok from last night, "You stay here"Hoseok said to Taehyung.

"Just take it, its free....~~~oh hye Jung Hoseok"Irene flips her hair. "What do you think you're doing?"Hoseok asked her nicely. "Ummm just let everyone know your love story"Irene making an innocence face and playing with his hair. "I'm not gonna hurt you cause you're a woman but you better take back all the picture of me and Taehyung if you doesn't want to get hurt". Taehyung got nearer and heard everything Hoseok said. "I don't care about my reputation as a playboy, but I don't want anyone to think that Taehyung is one of my date, I'm respecting him more than that, He is a nice guy, do you understand???"Hoseok added with stern voice.

Taehyung felt something on him after hearing what he said, but he still don't figure out what was this feeling meant. "If i'm not doing it?"Irene start to provoked. "You and your friend will bear the consequences, and i would love to make someone getting kicked out from this cruise" Hoseok snickered. Irene gulping nervously while Yeri chickening behind her back. "You leave the rest of the photo here and start your work on taking all the pictures back to me this afternoon, you got that?"Hoseok face them seriously an they just nodded and walk away slowly.

Taehyung take a place at his side. "Have anyone told you that you look extremely handsome when you were angry?" Taehyung asked with a smile. Hoseok turn his head and smile shyly. "I really do think you look extremely handsome and look at this photo, its actually a quiet nice, can i have this one please?"Taehyung blinking his eyes cutely making Hoseok flustered. "You're weird taetae, once you just hate being with me, and the other time you love to be with me" Hoseok said. "Hobi hyung, people will just assuming and gossiping eventhough i'm with or without you, so it doesn't matter anymore"Taehyung smile.