Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Its a cloudy day, like the last time he stood in front of the tombstone. The same amount of sadness was brought back from the past. Its hurting him a lot.

"Why do you have to go, you promise to stay, but u just broke the promise" Hoseok drop a few tears. Hoseok put the fresh lilies on the ground and touch the cold stone.

****

***

**

*

Jung Soo Jung

R.I.P
A beloved Mother, Daughter, and Friend
(1/8/1994 - 31/12/2017)

*

**

***

****

"I brought our son and daughter today, i want them to know that you're their mother" Taehyung in the back already cried a lot holding their twin.

"Daddy, who's this?" Little Jong hyun asked tapped his daddy arms. "come here baby, its your mother" Hoseok said answering the little angel. "But, we got mummy here"Soo hyun cupped Taehyung face with her tiny hand and kissed his wet cheeks.

"You'll understand when you're older baby"Taehyung said kissing Soo hyun chubby cheeks earning a giggle from the kid. Hoseok nodded and kissed Jong hyun forehead."Lets go home" Hoseok said and put Jong hyun on Taehyung lap and he pushed the wheelchair out from the grave.

"Daddy...Mommy!!!!! look...look shes beautiful, she got wings on her back" Jong hyun said pointed on Soo Jung grave from a far. Hoseok and Tae hyung turn and can't see anything there. " Yeah, shes so beautiful!!!!" even soo hyun gaping and wave his hand like he just see someone waving at them. Taehyung and hoseok turn their head into each other and come out with one solution which makes their grimace face turned to happy. "Its probably Soo Jung" Hoseok said and The younger nodded.

The older continue on pushing the wheelchair and saying thank you silently.

Soo Jung who watch and heard everything just smile and muttered you're welcome. She waves to her children and smile brightly.

***************

FLASHBACK

"Please don't tell them doctor, i need to do this, they're so important to me" Soo Jung plead the doctor while kneeling down. The doctor panicked and asked the patient to stand up.

She already pregnant for two month when she being diagnose by cancer, the Doctor of course suggesting her to do an abortion as the pregnancy would endanger her life.

"Don't you love yourself?"The doctor asked. " I Love them more than my ownselves, they give me more life than i've ever had in my entire existance"Soo Jung already cry a river. "Do you really wanted to do this?, i'm sure they will understand the abortion"The doctor trying to convince her but failed.