Chapter 4

Taehyung was in the middle of jogging when there is cute kid stop him. "I've got something for you" The kid hand him a note.

"I will not repeat it again"He was confused.

Another kid come with another note. "I'm begging you to forgive me" He still in confusion. "i think you guys got a wrong person"Taehyung said. The kids shaking their head and pointed out to his opposite direction. Taehyung turn his head and sigh. It was Jung Hoseok holding on something that look like a present.

Hoseok step forward to close their gap. "I'm really sorry from what happen last night, i felt ashamed of myself, maybe~~~~"The words being cut by Taehyung hand gesturing him to stop. " i'm not interested on talking to you, so squeeze me" His irritated tone was visible, he trying to step away."please hear me first, i'm not intended to make your expensive suit soaked with wine, i'm really sorry for that, thats why i bought you a new suit as an apology"Hoseok hand him the present.

"I'm not gonna accept this suit of yours, the only thing i want is for you to leave me alone, PLEASE!!!" Taehyung sternly begging him. "But, if you accept this suit, i promise i would leave you alone" Hoseok plead. Taehyung let out a deep sigh. "Okay, satisfy?"Taehyung asked making Hoseok smile widely. "So, tonight would it be in my suite or yours?"Hoseok said seductively. "What?"Taehyung confused. "would it be in my suite or yours?"hes winking making Taehyung boiling from the inside. "Oooo it will be in my suite"He fake a smile. "I will totally come"Hoseok bowed and left. "I'm soooo gonna make you regret from messing with me JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK"He pledge on his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is a knock on Taehyung door. "Hye"Taehyung open the door and wave gracefully. Hoseok seems struck from Taehyung gorgeousness. "You should leave this ship"Hoseok suddenly said."Waeyo?"Taehyung asked. "Cause you make everyone here look bad from your handsomeness"Hoseok wink and Taehyung just Laugh from the pick up line. He hand over a bouquet of flower, Taehyung take it and ask him to come inside.

"I'm sure you already got too many girls and boys on your feet with that pick up line huh?"Taehyung fake a smile. "What are you talking about, that pick up line just pop out in mind when i see your handsomeness, i swear"Hoseok arguing and holding Taehyung hand which Taehyung retrieve it back and turn away.

"Seems you were too eager huh"Taehyung said and suddenly hoseok grab his arm and turn his body to face him. "You know this ship cruising so fast and time flies by faster, we got no more time to delayed, lets enjoy every moment together"Hoseok was tempting whenever he smell that sweet vanilla cologne from Taehyung. He pushed Taehyung softly to the bed. Taehyung was extremely nervous.

Hoseok leaned in to kiss Taehyung seductive lips when Taehyung stop him with magazine in between. Hoseok scrunch his nose confused. Taehyung pointing out to the picture in his bedside table. It was a picture of him and another handsome guy. "Your brother?"Hoseok asked. Taehyung chuckle and shake his head. "Uncle?"Hoseok asked again. "Nope, its my fiance"Taehyung arrogantly blurt making Hoseok face change. "still alive?" Hoseok muttered.

"He was in a good health and another thing is he was a bonzer"Taehyung smirked. "And if you really want to live long, you should leave me alone"He snickered. Hoseok face change to pale. He immediately stand up and fixing his suit. He cough lightly and take the picture and look into it.

"it looks like that you're not suitable for each other"He suggest earn a slap to his shoulder. "Just save all your suggestion, because everyone said we're a perfect match, understand?" He proudly said."Whatever, but have you think of cheating?besides he won't find out"Hoseok still trying. "Nope, i'm not gonna cheat on him"Taehyung stand with his principle.

"Oh okay then, if you said so, i'm gonna make my way and...goodnight"Hoseok turn to the door. "Where are you going?you said you wanna spent thin night with me, we can play a video game or anything"Taehyung mocking him while Hoseok rolling his eyes. "Oh, it just...ummm.. uh i suddenly missing my late mother, so i'm better off now before i'm starting to cried"Hoseok make a sad face. "Oh really, so sad"Taehyung not believing his lies."Come, let me send you to the door" Hoseok shaking his head. "No need to, i can walk by myself". "Nahh, i insisted"Taehyung walk to the door and open it for him.

Hoseok get out from his suite and Taehyung just said goodnight and slam the door in front of his face. "Hmmm such a waste"He turn to walk when the same kid he hire to pass a note to Taehyung lining in front of him."Sorry for the break"The first kid show his cardboard. and the second one take up the other cardboard which says "Why don't you find someone elsewhere"Hoseok chuckle from the note.

Taehyung open the door to his suite and step out. "You were heartbroken now Mr Jung Hoseok? is it hurt?"He mocked him more. Hoseok burst into laughing. "I'm not heartbroken, but i really love how you tease me back, for the first time in my life there is someone actually crazy like me"Hoseok still laugh. While Taehyung beam his boxy smile.

"Can i ask you something? can we...at least be a friend?"Hoseok asked. "hmm?"Taehyung staring at him. "No...i mean no tactic no tricks involved, just solely friendship" Hoseok explain. "Only friend?" Taehyung asked him giggling. "Yup, just friend, I swear, deal?"Hoseok offer a handshake. Taehyung pause a bit thinking and take the handshake and agreeing.

"Hey friend, I'm starving, lets eat together?"Taehyung asked while giggling. "Why not? lets gO!!!"Hoseok smile widely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Very interesting"Taehyung wipe his hand with napkins. "Don't you think all the guys and girls you played with will be sad?you just toying with their dignity."Taehyung asked after Hoseok telling him the story about his playboy life."Nope, i really respect all of them, i put them at the highest position"Hoseok said. "You mean, at the cloud?"Taehyung speak with his hand cupping his chin. "Nahhh, i mean at the throne, but when i know them more, their dignity just disappear gradually, same as my respect to them"Hoseok explain and light up the cigarette.

"Don't you ever think about their heart?"Taehyung curiously asked. "Nope, not a single bit"He chuckle and sip his wine. Taehyung shake his head, he just pitying Hoseok for being so reckless without even think about others feeling. He wonder whether Miss Joy could be the only one who totally change him.

"As a friend can i say something?"Taehyung said. Hoseok nodded. "All this while, you've already got everyone trust, but you just broke their trust with a single action without mercy, have you happen to think , what would you feel if someone do that to you?you trust him but he just broke your trust easily?"Taehyung blurting out with concern and Hoseok was left speechless. The awkward silence being disturb by the waiter.

"Sorry sir, would you want some more wine?" The waiter asking Hoseok. "No, thank you" the waiter left. "You not answering my question yet Hoseokie?"Hoseok remain silent and finish his wine. "Enough about me, now i want to hear about you"Hoseok change the topic. Taehyung pull a long face "we gonna talk about me tomorrow". "Why tomorrow, why not now?the night still young"Hoseok said. "And tomorrow still longer, goodnight"Taehyung answered and left. Hoseok just stay there and think about what Taehyung just said.

Another chapter Another VHope yuhuhuhuhu

#####Wunny_Decembar#####