Chapter 2

"The grand prize winner will walk out with a ticket for 14 days cruise fully sponsored by Princess Cruise to the wonder of China, Japan and South Korea" The announcer said.

"And the lucky person is..... Mr Kim Taehyung from Daegu,South Korea. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!...."Taehyung screaming and jumping on his stand. The audience clapping and congratulate him for the win. Taehyung on the other hand still can't believe that hes winning the grand prize. They have to call his name again and ask him to come to the stage to claiming the prize.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung getting excited seeing the big cruise, he was smiling widely while walking into the cruise.The crew were waiting for him to welcome him aboard. There is a musician playing on the stage, biggest pool on the center of the cruise, He was too amaze on the interior when someone just bumped into him. "ouch" Taehyung butt landed on the floor with a thud and the other fall onto him.

"Oh,hello gorgeous,never seen someone so beautiful before" The woman muttered without having a slightest guilty. "Shame on you, you should apologize first by bumping into me, but you just simply hitting on me!!! "Taehyung pushed the woman away and stand up. "Sorry i can't hold on....i've already fallen for you" The latter winking. "I'm soooo done with your bullshit" he rolling his eyes and bumped her shoulder deliberately. "Uuuuu feisty, i like that" The latter cooing on him. "Wow, it was my first time seeing someone rejecting you irene" Her friend said. "Nahhhhhh......Its not gonna be long, trust me, no one can resist my beauty"She was confident and flipping her hair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hoseokie, can i ask you something?" steve asked. Hoseok just nodded while ogling and flirting with everyone around. "Why were you taking a cruise which taking 14 days to reach Shanghai when you can just fly with an airplane which only take a few hours???" Hoseok smile. "I just feel like it" He answered briefly. "I'm serious Hoseokie, you know that all your fortune even your own clothes already being pawn, your saving account balance was zero and You've got a lot of debt on you"Steve point out worriedly.

Hoseok seems unaffected on his speech and stay flirting around with every beautiful girl and handsome guy who happen to walking around. "You should change your attitude bro, just being a good fiance and get married to Miss Joy and you'll be one of the wealthiest person in south korea, hey, i'm talking to you right now, stop flirting around!!!!!" Steve getting annoyed." Cancel this cruise and lets take a plane straight to Shanghai, they already waited for you there!!!!please!!!"Steve begging on him.

"Hey steve, its not that i'm not gonna marrying Joy, but before i'm getting married i need my grandmother blessing first, and the only way i can see her is by the cruise" Hoseok explain. "I know that, but what should i tell Miss Joy and his father who already waiting for you at the airport????, they even throwing a welcoming party just for you!!!!" Steve being persistent.

"haishhh, just told them i w~~~" Hoseok word being cut by a woman at the back. "Hey Hoseokie!!!!"Hoseok turn to the voice. "Oh hye baby" He take off his spectacles and walking to the girl ignoring steve completely. "How are you?" He hug her tightly. "You already forgot about me honey??" The girl pouting. "How am i suppose to forget you my mind blowing beauty Leena" he try to kiss her cheek when the girl turn her head away. "My name is Teena not Leena!!"She was sulking. "oh..ohhhoh i'm sorry, its Tinashe right!!" He try to kiss him again but the girl getting angrier. "Its Athena not Teenashe!!!!" She try to leave but Hoseok grab her hand.