Chapter 17

"Why did you do that tae?At least you should sent me a letter" Hoseok voice cracked. "I've tried, but i can't find your address" Taehyung was lying and looked down fidgeting on his blanket. "Huh, what kind of excuse is that? even i can find your address for fuck sake, the reason for that is only i'm not that important to you?am i right?"Hoseok being sarcastic and turn his back from Taehyung, he cannot face him with this much of broken tears escaping his eyes.

Taehyung staring at Hoseok slender back, he really miss the guy so much, he wanted to let him warm in his embrace, showering him with a kisses and build a love together, but his condition making its hard, he won't survive looking at Hoseok pity eyes when he knows that he is no longer the same Taehyung which he love. He was holding on his hurting heart and making a poker face while speaking to Hoseok, he wanted Hoseok to hate him and move on with someone worth his time.

"If you already know that, why would you still come here?" Hoseok was taken aback from Taehyung cold word, it simply piercing through his broken heart, how could Taehyung being that mean to him. "Because.....i always love you, Kim Taehyung"Hoseok let out another weak tears while staring at Taehyung brown orbs. "Am i really not that important to you?look me in the eyes and said that"Hoseok demanded. "Stop it Hoseokie, i won't tell you twice, its once and for all, don't hurt your heart more than its already did" Taehyung heart shattered into million pieces after he said it, he was hoping that Hoseok would go now, before the wall that he build to confront Hoseok destroyed.

Hoseok wipe his tears and walked to the same sofa he was seated before, "I'm sorry on forcing you to something that you don't even wanted on the first place"Hoseok felt regret consuming his entire being. "Its okay, enough about me, what are you doing now? i've heard you become a great painter, and gain more popularity nowadays?"Taehyung change the topic, he no longer got energy to arguing more about the past. Hoseok snickered a bit. "yeah...but everything got it pros and cons, there is certain painter really appreciate my painting and some of them would smudge my past right in front of my face without considering my painting" Hoseok said with a little more composure.

"I bet most of them would really love to collab with you?"Taehyung asked. "Nahhhh... some of it, but i have to turned them down"Hoseok said without hesitant. "Why"Taehyung frowned. "I'm no longer got an inspiration to paint anymore"The older blankly eyeing Taehyung beautiful feature, he want to memorize every bit of him as his memorials. "Really???, but you an astounding painter, it really such a waste of talent"Taehyung said with guiltiness vibe on his word. "What will you do after this?"Taehyung wanted to continue all the talked, he was trapped with his own will. "I'm going to leave seoul forever" it caught Taehyung off guard, he was frowning with disbelieving what he just heard.

Hoseok stand up and searching for a small black bean bag on his pocket. "Before i go, i wanted to give you this" Hoseok wanted to give the bag. "No need to give me anything Hoseokie"Taehyung shake his head and make a stop sign using his hand. "Its not from me, its grandma last wish for you to have this"Hoseok said weakly. That when reality hits Taehyung, He was so shocked that grandma was dead, he let out a cries and a loud sob while palming his face. Hoseok come and rub his back gently, Taehyung sniffles a bit before get back to his cold appearance.

Hoseok take out the anklet and trying to put it on Taehyung's leg. "I CAN DO IT MYSELF....STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" Taehyung stop him with assertive voice which even making Hoseok surprised from his act." Don't worry, i know my line" Hoseok said and put the anklet back to the bean bag and hand it over to him. "Goodbye Taehyungie" Hoseok could hear his heart already broken. "Good bye, Hobi hyung" Taehyung said with tearing eyes, broken heart and empty soul. Hoseok touch the doorknob but stop and turn back to Taehyung. Taehyung feels weird watching his action.

"You know Taehyungie, i've made a drawing featuring you and grandma laughing before she made a promise to sent the anklet to you after she's dead. My friend steve saying that it was the greatest painting i've ever draw, and i've decided to not sell it eventhough someone put a highest bid on it" Taehyung bit his nails unintentionally while listening to Hoseok rambling. "But one day, my agent just called me that someone wanted to have the paint so desperately, he even said the exact same word that i really wanted you to say when you see the the drawing, i'm so amazed of it and asked my agent to give him the painting for free and i'm actually pity on him after my agent said that he was........."something clicked on Hoseok mind.

He look into Taehyung which Taehyung suddenly looked down and getting uncomfortable on his seat. Hoseok eagerly wanted to complete the puzzle on his mind so he was wandering around Taehyung house and searching for the hint. "You know what he said?"Hoseok walked to the first room which located on his left and found nothing. "Don't open that door!!!!"Taehyung try to stop him from opening the second door with his stern voice. "He said that painting is actually spoken about love and the most important thing it was passion engraved on it..........."That when Hoseok already open the door which Taehyung trying to stop him and the puzzle was simply complete when he saw the painting was there at the wall, he let out a single tears knowing that Taehyung hide his disability.

He walk to sobbing Taehyung weakly, he stop and staring at Taehyung who already staring back at him. "Don't look at me with that stare Hoseokie, you make me feel weak"Taehyung said between sob. Hoseok sit beside him and pulled him into a hug. Both of them not saying anything, just enjoying the warm embrace and they know how much they missing each other.

"Why don't you tell me?? why keep it a secret, Tae???, i should the one who experience this not you"Hoseok kissed his forehead gently. Taehyung put his finger to Hoseok lips and shake his head. "It was my fault, i was too excited to see you and run through the traffic without caring about the car which already approaching me, and the first thing i know when i'm opening my eyes, my leg was gone"Taehyung choke on his sob and buried his face to Hoseok chest to find comfort. "I'm no longer the same, Hoseokie" He cried even more making Hoseok shirt drenched with his tears.

Hoseok tilting the younger chin making him looked at his eyes. "Yup, nothing was the same as before, cause i love you more now, we will go through this together, I love you Taehyungie" Hoseok said and leaning in to capture Taehyung soft lips. It takes a second for Taehyung to kissed him back. The kiss was innocent and purely love. "Would you be my groom baby?"Hoseok asked after the kissed and Taehyung just nodded and deepen the kissed from before.

I promise someone to finish this story by last week but the internet connection in a place i'm going to spend my holiday just become a bitch...i love the holiday but i hate the less network it has there. Now i felt guilty.ughhhh

#####Wunny_Decembar#####