Chapter 10

They reached Joy's family mansion, its not the first for him to step here but this mansion completely and utterly fascinating. "Why we're here?" Hoseok asked. "Just follow me honey, you'll know" Joy pulled him inside the mansion and there are so many people waiting for them. "welcome son in law, welcome!!!" Mr Park Sol hyung, joy's father welcoming him with his deep voice. "Whats going on in here Joy??" Hoseok turn to Joy who's smiling happily to his father. "Let me tell you son in law, what do you think about this mansion?" Mr Park muttered arrogantly. Hoseok felt irritated but manage to fake a smile, "It looks like a castle Mr Park".

"Starting from today, this will be yours, its a small gift from me for your wedding" Mr Park laugh proudly and everyone just clapping for the multimillionaire. Joy was jumping like a little kid after the announcement. "Sir, the press were ready"someone approached them suddenly. "Lets go darling" Joy linked her hand on Hoseok arm. "Where?" Hoseok becoming confused. "We're gonna announce our wedding day officially for the entire world to know" Joy said. "What?" Hoseok starting to panicked. "I want everyone to know that from now on Jung Hoseok is mine and mine only!!" Joy said while flipping his hair.

"But~~~" Hoseok start to being dragged by Joy and his father to the press conference. They all take a seat and the live broadcast starting. "First of all, the reason for this conference is to announce the official wedding date between my daughter and Jung Hoseok, it will be held in Paris at 24th August" Mr Park said with snooty toned. There is too many flashing camera taking a picture of all of them. They start with first question from KBS. "First question, would be for Mr Jung Hoseok, you've known as a casanova these days, are you really sure you're ready to get married?" Mr Park glaring at the interviewer. "yes, i'm ready" Hoseok said.

"Taetae come here, the live broadcast already started" Jimin which is Taehyung bestfriend was excited. "What kind of live broadcast you so hype on?"Taetae was in the kitchen putting some strawberry Jam on his bread. "Its Jung Hoseok the casanova getting married with our Nation's Goddess, Miss Joy" Jimin said making Taehyung run from the kitchen and sitting beside him. "Whats up with you?" Jimin startle from Taehyung sudden move and try to steal the bread from Taehyung. "No jam for you Jiminie"Taehyung eat it making him pout. They just continue watching the broadcast.

"What makes you want to commit in only one relationship Mr Jung Hoseok?" the interviewer from SBS was asking. Hoseok smile showing his small dimple. "I met someone so special, he make my life blooming with happiness, he the one who took my breath away, before i met him, i was too dependable on everyone fortune, but his existence making me to be independent on my two feet, i want to give him all my love, i want to build a house for him, i want to take care of him with my own life, i want to make him the happiest person with my children and my love" Hoseok look so lovestruck. "Do you mean she?" The SBS interviewer correcting him.

"No, i really meant He" Hoseok said without hesitant making everyone whispering to each other while Joy and her father looking at him with so many question. Jimin gasping and Taehyung holding on his tears from fall. "Is it means you're going to get married with someone else and not Miss Joy?" Interviewer from MBC throwing a risky question making Mr Park give her a deathly stare. "Yes" Hoseok said confidently. "What????you can't do this to me!!!!!"Joy said outloud. Everyone's there already surprise from Hoseok braveness from turning down one of Multimillionaire Mr Park daughter for someone else on live broadcast. Joy slapped Hoseok hard on his cheeks. "I'm truly sorry, You'll find someone better" Hoseok said making Joy run towards her room. There is a chaos there when Mr Park punched Hoseok face and kicked him out from the mansion from humiliating him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been two weeks after the incident but netizen keep talking about the story, Hoseok and steve being kicked out from his house and unemployed. Never a day left without steve persuading Hoseok to apologize to Mr Park and Marrying Joy but Hoseok stand on his word. "Hoseokie, why you being this stubborn, we got no money, no place to stay and nothing to eat, lets just go to Mr Park please!!!!" Steve said it again. Hoseok heave a deep sigh. "Steve, i'm sorry, but i love him so much and i've already made a promise, i'm gonna make him my soulmate"Hoseok say it again.

Steve felt so frustrated, he got no more words to convince him anymore. They just sit at the bus stand while Hoseok searching for a job in a newspaper. "What other work we can do Hoseokie? we messing with a chaebol, no one wants to hire us" Steve said. "Lets try this" Hoseok pointed a labor work wanted which located close to their place. They walked to the place and asked for a job, and luck was on their side after several rejecting. Hoseok the only one who wants to work while steve refuse to do the hard work with low salary.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Can i speak to Mr Jeon Jungkook please?"taehyung called Jungkook office to speak with him but get decline for the fifth time. "Just tell him that Kim Taehyung was calling" Taetae hang up the phone with frustrating expression. He need to tell Jungkook about Hoseok before its too late. Someone just cupped his chin and make him chinned up. "Are you angry with me for ignoring your call?"jungkook beam his bunny smile. Taehyung fake a smile and shake his head, he felt guilty for doing this to Jungkook. He's really a good guy with handsome face, but the love is not there, he just accept Jungkook as his fiance before this because of all the deeds he do for Taehyung.

"Jungkook, i want to tell you something" Taehyung said but Jungkook just close his mouth with his hand. "You know how fool i am for not marrying you earlier?, i just got inspired by someone umm...what actually his name, ho..umm yahh Jung Hoseok" Taehyung snapped immediately after hearing that name. "He open my eyes about true love, i've decided that i'm gonna marry you next week Taehyung!!!"Jungkook said while holding on Jungkook shoulder. Taehyung was speechless from it. "What do you wanna talk about earlier Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung remember about the real reason he want to talk to Jungkook.

"Have a seat first" Taehyung said. Taehyung was scared to say it but he need to do it, Hoseok already done his part and it was his turn to do it too. "What is it Taetae?" Jungkook said. "While i'm on my way back at the cruise ship....i~~~"Taehyung getting nervous. "you what?"Jungkook asked. Before he speak again, Jungkook uncle came in "Congrats for the wedding Jungkook ahh"Jungkook and Taehyung stand up and bowed at his uncle."We come almost immediately after he called us, finally this fool decided to get married"Jungkook and his uncle laugh while Taehyung fidgeting on his leg.

Jungkook auntie hand over an expensive suit for Taehyung, "This is a gift from us for your wedding next week" Jungkook and his family was too happy while Taehyung felt absolutely disappointed with himself for not trying harder to tell Jungkook the truth. "What should i do now" Taehyung seclude to another room.

VHope was sailing so hard these day, it makes me so happy to write this story, I love them so muchhhhhh!!!!!!

#####Wunny_Decembar#####