Chapter 16: Lane UnDead

One Month Ago

Lightening struck the floor and churned the dirt. It was weird because it was indoors. When it settled, the only visible thing was the Witches and Clarissa's body.

"We need to get her to the pool." Aramina, their leader said as the others carried Clarissa after her.

Aramina stepped into the pool and waited for her assistants to place Clarissa into the water. When they did, Clarissa floated toward her. Aramina raised her hands and flash of light came to the pool. Her eyes turned right.

"Nsuo honhom. Maame Water ne won a wokeka ho. Mefre mo. Mommegye mo ba yi."

The water started churning loudly and uncontrollably and Aramina quickly rushed out of the water with a loud cry.

"That was hot." Aramina said.

"What does that mean?" One of her assistants asked.

"That, Daliah..." Aramina said. "... means we need to get some help."

6th March 2017

I couldn't get rid of Fabian and that wasn't so much of a loss because I was living in one of his numerous houses.

The place was neat; very neat. The walls were painted white. There was absolutely nothing out of place. There was just one couch and it faced a huge television on the wall. Under it were hundreds of video game consoles.

Anyway, I've been living there since the middle of February and it's absolutely amazing. He even completely healed my arrow wound and put a protective circle around the house.

The Independence Day Celebration thing was on. (I hated the fact that it was the only thing on almost every television station.) I didn't really care because my focus was on my phone.

I heard the sound of a phone's camera as a flash appeared from behind me. It didn't startle me because Fabian had been doing it all day.

"This is also meme worthy." He said. "When you sit in front of a switched on television but look at your phone's screen instead." It sounded like he was typing as he spoke. "You are the worst villain ever. You need to get off the couch and do evil stuff before you become fat again."

I rolled my eyes, then I turned to him and gave out a cry of shock and startle. "Gah! "

Fabian was completely naked. Well, in his defense he could say he was wearing his iPad, or that smile, or those tattoos. (It did seem like a single tattoos, though, but one which had been maneuvered to appear on every part of his body.)

It looked like the spirals on the GriffinDoor. It started from the back of his neck and went snakelike to his chest and coiled with other lines from his arms. (It wasn't looking so... animate.)

"I've seen that before." I said, as I started to walk to him.

Fabian retreated. "What are you doing?" He asked with a look of shock on his face.

"What tattoo is that?"

"What are you talking about? I don't have tattoos." He ran away and locked himself in the bathroom.

I stood behind the door as I listened to him sing Radioactive in the shower. (He's actually a neat singer.) "You can't stay in there forever."

"I know teleportation."

His words shut me up instantly, but I was still standing there, waiting for him while wishing he was too lazy to do a teleportation spell.

Last Wednesday