Chapter fourteen - Confrontation

SORRY FOR THE WAIT. THIS IS THE COMPLETE CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

ENJOY.

xoxo - Barbzzy

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

   I watched as she threw her head back and laughed with humor. “I’m passable.” She joked of herself

   I couldn’t help and join her with laughter. I loved how she wasn’t afraid to admit she wasn’t a Picasso. I sighed when the bell rung, stating that our time was up. My eyes shifted to the music room doors and in popped Nate and Jerry. She followed my gaze and then stood with a woeful expression.

   “Hello again,” Nate greeted, looking at Suri.

   I saw her shake her head and say, “Why hello,” she spoke in a playful voice.

   “I’ve come to take your future husband away.” Nate joked and gave her reassured wink. I hissed under my breath, giving Nate a death glare. It quickly disappeared when Suri look back at me, chuckling.

   I touched her shoulder and an instant shock pulse through my body. I felt her hand light touch mine before I walked towards Nate. “We will be going now.” I said and gave Nate a push. I sudden turned around, catching one more glimpse of her face. Then I remember she never agree to join me Saturday. “Are you coming Saturday with us?” I asked hopeful.

   “Of course Greg,” She said and then she did what no other girl could, she smiled a smile that held me in place. Some many words and saying could describe her right this second. Beautiful, lovely, and angel, a man’s dream, sparks, treasure, a sun rise that was rising in my heart and I couldn’t let her go. I didn’t want this moment to fade. Not ever and if we could stand here forever and she wore that alluring smile, I’d be complete.

   The corner of my lips curved into a smile when she made the shape of a heart with her hands. With out thought, I did it in return.

   “Bye Suri.”

   “Bye Greg.”

   “Bye Suri,” Nate and Jerry said in high pitch voice. I rolled my eyes and left.

   They laughed as we left the music room. I am not going to complain, there my friends. I joined the laughter when we began to horse around. They began to hoot when they saw Rachel and Nick kissing. They instantly pulled away when we approached them.

   “Shut up,” Nick hissed pressing Rachel to his body. It was the first time I ever saw what Nick’s girlfriend looked like. She had long strawberry blond hair, bright blue eyes, a creamy skin colour and a body of a super model. She was almost the height of Suri just a tab bit short.

“Rachel, this is Gregory, Greg this is my girlfriend Rachel.” Nick introduced like a real man.

   I watched as she rotated around to face us all and extended out her hand to me, smiling. “It’s nice to meet you.” She said in a sweet voice.

   “As well,” I said shaking her hand.

   “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

   “Oh yeah,” I smirked looking at Nate and Jerry who were both wearing a sly grin.

   “Yep! Oh, I hope you don’t mind my older brothers tagging along Saturday, they have a few bikes and quads their own.”

   “That sounds awesome. Let Nick know if they need a lift for their bikes or quads.”

   “I will.”

   Suddenly, I was shoved to the side. I turned quickly, looking for the source. Derek stood with his arms crossed and five of his friends behind him. I raised an eye brow in disbelief. I instantly felt Jerry and Nate stand behind me. Nick shifted so he was beside me and Rachel behind him and Nate. My expression grew hard as Derek’s glared grew deadly.