I'm Ivan Drago

A/N
this is the 18 year old Ivan Drago

Your P.O.V

I'm 18.
I am finally considered an adult. I can have my own home and not have to stay with my abusive foster 'parents'.

I get in my truck and drive to my 4 room apartment.
I open the truck bed and grab a big box.

I must have forgotten there was a curb. Because I slammed my left foot into it. Causing me to drop the box and fall.

But, the impact never came. My arms were tucked into my chest tightly, along with my eyes squeezed shut.

I opened my eyes to see a blonde charming young male. He looked about my age.

I kept staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Do you need help? You seemed to be having trouble."

All I could do was stare. He had a deep voice but it was smooth. His accent was recognizable. He was definitely Russian.

"Um.......... yeah that would be great thanks." I reply blushing.

He chuckles. "I'm Ivan Drago by the way" 

"I like your name.
I'm Y/N  Y/L/N."

"I like yours too, Y/N. If you need help putting stuff together or need help carrying things just call me."

I turned so he wouldn't see me blushing when he gave me his number. We finished unpacking.

"Hey, Ivan. Are you hungry?"

"Yes. I've been waiting for you to ask me all day"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything Y/N"

"Alright. We're getting pizza from domino's"

"I'm fine with that, and I'm paying."

"No you aren't I'm paying. Don't asked me why because you already know the answer. You helped me bring my crap inside. I'm paying."

"Ok."

Little did you know this would become a friendship that would grow stronger and stronger everyday until it became something more.

A/N
And that was that. It was short. I know it sucked. If you want one written for you just comment or Dm me and I will try to write a good chapter
BYE CHICKEN NUGGETS