Of What Remains

I know that there are a few of you out there that are struggling. There is always someone there for you, that most definitely includes me. I understand what it feels like, so I wrote this for you. YES I AM LOOKING AT YOU, YOU WONDERFUL PERSON.
This isn't an imagine, but I felt like I needed to write something like this.

To those who can't let go, sometimes the things that remain aren't good for you. Those are the things you don't need in your life.

To those who feel like living isn't any longer an option, you were put on this earth to do something extraordinary. Don't eliminate your opportunity to change the world.

To those who feel alone, you are like a star in the neverending galaxy. You are surrounded by light. You shine brighter than all other worldly things.

To those who believe they aren't beautiful, you are one in a million. No matter what. You are a truly mesmerizing thing to look at. You mustn't believe what society says. You are perfect the way that you are.

To those who don't believe in themselves, you are mighty and you have so much potential. Don't hang your head, for you are  truly wonderful and you can do whatever you desire.

To those who fear, you are strong. The only thing you need to fear is fear itself. You will overcome it, and do what ever it is that you fear.

To those with eating disorders, you are beautiful. You don't need to change yourself just because of the numbers. You are beautiful, so please don't forget it.

To all of the people in the world, you are spectacular, and awesome in your very own special way. Don't let anyone or anything change your mind. You are remarkable.

......to the ones who need to hear this message

i hope this gets to you