How much love I have for you (part two)

Hey, NicolaPhilippaertsGF I decided to write a part 2 to your chapter. So here you go. SURPRISE!!!
In my other chapters my phone was jacked up, so I'm sorry, but here you go.
****

I can't believe what he said to me. I have only known him for a day. This is so freaking exciting.
And he kissed me...

That was two years ago, here we have a story that has grown. Into something more powerful.

*present day*

A/n: Drago calls you Tiger, so you call him Dragon, and in this Rocky pays Ivan to train at Mickey's

****

"Dragon, do you have to go to work today?" Chelsea asked in her best three year old voice.

"Yeah. As a trainer I have to be there every weekday."

"But, baabbbeee. You always have to work. I only see you on the weekends and it sucks."

"Well, if you want money to buy stuff then I have to work."

"Will you please just stay home today?"

"Can you just leave me alone? I'm tired of you asking me to stay home. If you want someone who can stay home go get another boyfriend, because I can't be him."

She sat on the edge of the bed, she was trying to stay strong. She didn't want to break in front of him. "You know, this is the part where you say sorry."

"No, Chelsea. This is the part where I leave."

With that, he walked out of the door. Too bad she had practice with him at Mickey's that day.

She got herself out of bed and put some shorts, and a blue
Panic! at the disco shirt on. Then, she French braided her hair and left.

Time skip brought to you by Panic! At The Disco

She opened the door. On the other side of the door was a really buff, mean guy.

When she walked in, he started be a jerk. She was earning States from others training.

"Get out of my way." She said through her teeth, venom coursing through her words. He instantly moved to her side.

Chelsea walked to the the platform she trains on. Ivan walks out expectedly.

 Ivan walks out expectedly

"It's Thursday. I have training."
She said.

"I know you do. I've been waiting."

"We then. Shall we begin?"

He nods.

Another time skip brought to you by My Chemical Romance (Sorry. I am really good at fighting, I just can't write about it very good)

She and Drago had one round left.
They were both extremely tired, and sore. For her it was hard to keep up with him.
Chelsea decided to throw one more punch, then she would call it.
She aimed and hit him square in the nose. Blood was pooling down his face.

"Oh my god Drago!! Are you okay." Chelsea asks.

"Chelsea. I think you broke your boyfriend's nose." Rocky says.

"I'm so sorry." She says.

Drago just lays on his back, letting the blood trickle down the side of his face.
"I will be fine. I've had worse happen to me." He said.

"Let's go home and get you cleaned up. It doesn't look that bad."

Not very many people look good while bleeding, but dang Ivan Drago was just born beautiful in any, and every state.

"You just proved to me that you can fight. If you want, we can can start real boxing. You've learned alot, and you do very well. Rocky, Apollo, and I have talked and we want you to start women's boxing."
This was something  Chelsea had been waiting to hear for her whole life. Box in was what she lived for. Well, besides Ivan. Then she remembered their fight from that morning.

"Hey, are you still mad about this morning?" She asked.

"No. I'm sorry I was being such a jerk. I was tired, and I did want to stay with you, but I did have to work. I will never talk to you like that ever again." He said.

"I'm sorry I was bugging you. I miss you alot, and I get bored sometimes, and watching Supernatural and Sherlock can get boring sometime."

"I can change my hours and work days."
He kissed her forehead, then they arrived their house.

Chelsea made him sit on the counter which Drago laughed at, because she could barely reach his face with a cloth.

"Chelsea."
"Yes?"

"I want you to marry me."
She stood there, then she let I wide grin slip onto her face.

"Of course I will you goof."

He jumped off of the counter and kissed her lovingly.

"I love you, Tiger."
"I love you too, Dragon."

Part three???