When you die

A/n: btw his nickname for you is Tiger, so you call him Dragon because of his last name.
This was an extremely hard chapter to write. It will get emotional. Sorry if you see doubles of what it says. My phone is jacked up right now.

You were in a hospital bed.
You were dying slowly.
Ivan knew, along with the doctors you weren't going to make it through the night.

The man you loved prayed and prayed over and over again saying,
"Don't take her life away. She deserves to live. God please grant her healthiness. She can't die. I love her."

You looked out the window to see the starry night sky. Once when you were young you dreamed of walking among the stars.

You felt Ivan grab your hand, and turned to face him.

He was crying silently. This was something nobody saw except for you. You were the only one Ivan would share his feelings with.

"Hey, Dragon. Please don't cry. Soon God is going to fix this, and I won't have anymore sickness. I won't have anymore pain."

"But I will, Tiger."

"Just think. I will be walking among the stars like I've always wanted to.", you breathed slowly.

You were getting weaker, and weaker by the minute.
Ivan knew you were going to die in a few minutes. This was the last time he was going to get to talk you in person.

He leaned over and kissed your head. "I know. I am really gonna miss you when you're gone."

"Dragon. I will always be with you in your heart. And I will always be with you, even if you can't see me."

You were completely oblivious to the pain.

"Ivan I need to sleep. I'm getting very tired." He knew you would be gone from this world in a few moments.

"I love you (Y/N). I always will.
I will be here when you wake up."

"I love you too."

"Do you pinkie promise me you'll be here?", you asked getting even more tired by the second.

"I pinkie promise you."

"Goodnight, Dragon."

"Goodnight, Tiger."

You closed your eyes, and drifted off into a deep sleep for a few minutes.

Then, the line went flat, and you had begun to walk among the starlight.

Forever, and ever, and ever.

I cried while writing this chapter.

Thank you for reading.