Excuse me

"Ariana hurry up we're gonna be late!" 

"Mariah why do you even care about this fight?"

  I smirked.

"Because it's Ivan Drago, and Apollo Creed. They're both very great fighters."

"Yeah. Okay let's go get this over with."

-------------TIME---------SKIP---------------

Ivan punches Apollo in the face which knocks him down, and makes him start twitching
People swarm out onto the ring.
Ariana follows me to the front of the building.

I start backing towards the front doors. Then I bump in to someone. I'm still looking down and ease out, "Excuse me."

"Its okay. CRAP!!! Follow me."

I look up and see a crowd of reporters  forming in the hallway. Then I look to the person dragging me by the arm.

'OH MY GOD Ivan Drago is touching my arm'

We get to a hallway were nobody has gone. I look up and blush, because Ivan is half a foot away from my face in a cramped hallway. He's breathing heavy and he sweaty. He is still hot this way.

Wow his eyes are beautiful.  I've never noticed how blue they are.

Someone started shaking me and I snapped out of it.

"W-what happened?"

"Nothing. What's your name?"

"Oh, my name is Mariah Beasley."

"I'm assuming you know my name Mariah."

I look down so he won't see me blushing.

"Yeah. You're my favorite boxer."

He reaches out and lifts my chin up to look at him. I start blushing even more.

"I think you might be my favorite fan."

I started blushing even harder and I don't even know how that's possible.

"Thanks. Oh crap. I left Ariana out there." I started laughing.

"You have a beautiful laugh Mariah."

"Thanks, but no I don't."

"Mariah, I would do anything to make you laugh again. Here is my number."

'He's giving me his numbaaaaarrrrr!!!!!
Calm yourself Mariah. It's only like the hottest most interesting boxer in the world'

"Ok. I will call you later then, I hope I can make you laugh in the future."

"Bye Ivan."

"Bye Mariah."

'Ugghh I have to go find Ariana'

"There you are, Mariah. I've been looking everywhere for you."

(I'm sorry she sounds like Mariah's  Dad)

"And why are you so happy?" Ariana asks.

"Because I might possibly be becoming friends with my most favorite boxer in the universe."

"Wow. I really don't know what to say, but thats pretty cool. It's not everyday you become friends with a machine."

"He is not a machine."

"He shows no human emotion."

"He has emotion. He is just better at hiding them than most people." Mariah replies.

-------THREE--HOURS--LATER-------

Mariah P.o.v.

I'm laying on my bed with nothing to do. I shove my hands into my pocket, and pull out a piece of paper. I forgot about it.
I think I'm gonna call Ivan. I have nothing better to do at this moment.

I type in the numbers, and it rings twice before someone answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mariah."

"I'm bored. What do you want to talk about?"

"You"

"What?"

"I said you. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Good. Wait, not good. I like you alot, will you go on a date with me please?"

"Yes, of course I will!!"

"Ok. I will see you on Friday at 7. And Mariah I have something to tell you."

"Ok. What is it?"

"When I first saw you
I thought you were very beautiful. Bye." *hangs up*

A/n

I don't know. Don't ask either.