Cursed

You and your boyfriend Ivan Drago are laying down together on the couch. It's about midnight so he's asleep, but he starts twitching and jerks awake throwing you off the couch.

He runs out of the room and out the back door. You live alone, and there's a forest as your backdoor.

You instantly run after him, and hear howling.

"Holy crap. IVANNNN!!!"

He comes up behind you and grabs your shoulder which makes you scream. Ivan then pushes you up against a tree and covers your mouth.

"Don't do anything they will see or hear you."

They? Who's they?

"Ivan what's going on?" you ask with your voice shaking from fear.

"Do you remember the stories we were all told as kids about vampires and werewolves?"

"Yes, of course I do. Why is that relevant?"

His eyes flicker to a different color and look like they have sparks in them.
"Just watch this."

You stayed up against the tree motionless. Mostly because there wolves in your 500 foot perimeter and you had no idea what your boyfriend was doing.

He slowly started stripping his clothes of until he was just in his shorts.

His eyes turn from blue to amber with specks of gold in them.

His form starts to change. Your can hear bones snapping and hear Ivan scream in pain, which made you cringe even harder than you already were.

He had finally changed into his werewolf form, and it was beautiful.

More and more creatures started to appear from the shadows of the forest. They were many different colors. Most were black, but others were brown, and a small amount were a silvery white.

You instantly freeze and practically cement yourself tie the tree, as the many vicious creatures bare their teeth and growl.

Ivan turns towards them and makes his way in front if you in a safely manner as if he were telling them to leave. Thats exactly what they did.

He changed back to his human form, and stood in a crouching position for a little while longer until the change was complete then stood up to face you.

As he slowly walked towards you you started to shake even harder. You couldn't exactly process what you had just witnessed.

"What did I just watch?" you asked as his eyes flickered from brown to blue.

"Like I said a minute ago. Do you remember the stories we were told as kids about werewolfs and vampires?"

You shake your head hesitantly.

"Those are all true. Just don't be scared of me."

"Ok." you reply shakily.

You go back to the house with Ivan behind you. As you reach the front porch steps you feel Ivan grab your hand. Then he turns you around to face him.

"I know you're freaked out. I'm sorry for scaring you. I always do that every other full moon."

"Ok."

"I have to go to bed. I have a fight tomorrow. I'll see you in the morning." He then kissed your cheek and went to your room upstairs.

You knew for a fact he didn't have a fight the next day. He doesn't have a fight for another three months.

He was avoiding a conversation.
"Ivan. Come here."

He lazily walks down the stairs. "Yes?"

"I know you're a werewolf, but I love you and Im not scared of you because of it. You are still my boyfriend, and just because you're a werewolf doesn't change anything."

Ivan stared at you, then he rushed over and attacked you with his lips.

When he let go he said,  "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Ivan."