I got tagged

I got tagged by Sillycat2000.
So I have to answer these questions, and I will tell you who I'm tagging at the bottom.

1. What is your favorite color
I like blue, red, and gold, but I can't choose between them.

2. Which one. Pepsi or
Coca Cola.
Here is where I quote the extremely important Newt Scamander. " I don't really have a preference."
I like Dr. Pepper. End of sentence.

3. What music do you like.
I love rock music. I listen to
P!ATD and MCR plus many many more.

4. What do you want to be when you grow up.
I want to be an author and a film director. That's what I plan on going to college for.

5. How would you like to die
I try not to think about it. I am scared of dying, but if I had to choose I would like to go to sleep and never wake up because of old age.

6. Phoenix pet or a dragon pet.
Phoenix definitely. A dragon was was the reason why my favorite characters died in "The Hobbit".
(Kili, Fili, and Thorin), but Kili was my most favorite.

7. Tropical vacation or movie night as in your favorite movie

Tropical vacation, because I could peacefully write my stories and update on my wattpad, and you can bring your favorite movie with you.

So there you have it. I was tagged now I have have to tag 10 people.

RainbowRidingHood
trinityLOTR
fxller
bagginshields
TMNT221BHobbit
Hiddleston11
Reid_is_my_Sempai
ThorinOakenshield195
aprilxoneil
LordoftheRing_fan13

There is my 10 people I've tagged. The check out my other stories and follow me please thank you for taking time out of your day to read this crap I put up on here.