Scene 2: -The Queen's Death-

Setting: Outside the Palace

(The princesses were standing by the wayside while the Queen with the King was about to go inside the carriage)

Mother: Trystein, Mirana, your father and I will be away until tomorrow. We just have some errands to do so we needed to go to the next village.

Father: We expect you to behave as you should.

Mother: Trystein, watch over Mirana since you are the eldest. DO NOT go into the woods. You know it's not safe in there. Mirana, listen to your sister always. Is that understood?

Trystein and Mirana: Yes Mother.

Father: We trust you both.

Trystein and Mirana: (princesses' bows) Take care Father. Take care Mother.

(Carriage pulls away) (princesses went inside the castle. Lights slowly fades out)

Setting: at the opening of the forest

(light's fades in)

(Queen still composed but playing with her shaking hands)

(soldiers came in)

Soldier (lead): (bows) Your Highness.

Queen: The news? Where are my daughters?

Soldier (lead): (handing the red lace to the Queen) We only found this at the opening of the forest tangled with the bushes. I believe they went in. We will send a search party immediately. (calm with assurance)

Queen: Please haste! (slightly shaking voice) I will go in myself and look for them.

Soldier: My Queen, it is perilous to go in there. We beg your forgiveness, Your Majesty, but we cannot let you. (concerned)

Queen: What?! I will just stand here idly while my daughters are in great danger. No mother in her right mind would let that! (disbelief and fear but with begging in her voice) (compose herself. Command with authority) Just send your soldiers to come look for us. Immediately. (went in the forest. Brisk walk) (bago sya makarating sa opening ng forest, dahan dahan na dapat mag light's off)

(light's fades in)

Setting: inside the forest

(Queen Rihanna searching for her daughters. Desperate face but with worry. Red lace still in her hands)

Queen: Trystein! Mirana! Mama's here! (shouting)

Trystein! Mirana! Trystein! Mirana! Pleaaaasse Answer me!

Trystein! Mirana! (softly. Looks defeated. Then sobs) (looks up with a pleading face)

Please, oh, please oh God! Please save my children. They're too young to be in this kind of place... (looks around) it's too dangerous out here. They're scared in the dark. Please oh God! make them safe. (sobs)

(then she suddenly hears a tiny calling) (Mama! Mama!)

(looks alert and then frantically went seeking) Trystein! Mirana!

(went seeking farther in the dark and LIGHT'S OUT FAST) (and then the Queen shouts!)

Ahhhhhhhhh!

(Light's ON FAST) (the Queen can be seen lying on the ground... dead)

­-Light's Out-