SCENE 16 -The Deception-

Setting: Knight's Room

(light's on)

(WQ in Knight's room)

(pag-open ng light, makikita sila na nag-uusap)

Knight: What are you doing here, Your Highness? You shouldn't be here.

WQ: I need to talk to you.

K: this is too dangerous Your Highness.. You now that -

WQ: I was worried and it's been months since you last send me a letter. (defensive) I don't know what's happening with you and so I decided to come here. (pause) (sad) and what are you doing with her?

K: (yuyuko) (sad) You know I'd do anything for you, Your Highness. This is the only way I could think of.

WQ: I didn't ask for anything. I only want you with me...

K: me too. But you know that it will be too hard. The people in our land suffer and I cannot bear to see you suffer as well. This is the only way.

WQ: no it's not! (sad) and she's my sister.

K: Yeah, I heard. (defensive) I didn't know.

WQ: now that you know, can we stop this?

(sa part na 'to mapapadaan si Guard sa may pinto and maririnig nya ang mga sasabihin)

K: it will be hard. She will be broken. I know she's given me a part of her heart.

WQ: Then tell her the truth. You didn't love her. I am the one you love. Am I right? (nakatitig kay Knight)

K: Indeed.

(RQ enters) (magugulat si Guard na nasa likuran pala nya si RQ) (gulat na gulat ang mukha ni RQ) (lalapitan sya ni Guard)

Guard: Your Highness.. (parang hahawakan sa balikat) (pero iiwas sya at akmang papasok pero titigil)

WQ: then tell her now... it breaks my heart to see you holding another's hand...

K: You know that my heart belongs to you and you alone... (lalapit kay WQ na parang sususyuin)

(lalapit si RQ)

RQ: so, this is it??? (galit na galit pero pigil)

(gulat sina WQ and Knight)

RQ: (to Knight) tell me! What is the meaning of this?! (mag – start na icompose in WQ ang sarili) you've been fooling me all the while??!

WQ: Now that you know, there's no reason to hide it anymore.

RQ: (to Knight) Why??

K: Your High--

WQ: oh my sister, you and your dreams... (sarcastic)

RQ: I am not talking to you!

WQ: I AM talking to you. You want to know the truth? You better listen to me!

RQ: Why would I listen to you?? all of the word spewing out of your mouth are lies! Lies!!! You are a liar and I will not believe anything that you will say!!

WQ: (calm) sister, look at you... look AT YOURSELF in the mirror right now. You won't believe what I will say, then see it for yourself.

RQ: How dare you! (gigil na ito) Guards!!!

WQ: oh. (laugh) You wouldn't do that. You know what will happen. You are a Queen and so am I. Cut my head off and you will gain a war. Not just only with my kingdom but with all the other kingdoms. So.

RQ: How dare you do this to me? (mangiyak-ngiyak na sya dito)

Knight: Mirana – (try to stop WQ)

WQ: (to Knight) Don't. (to RQ) I am not the one who is delusional my sister. You were the one who assumed that you CAN be loved. Look at you. You don't even deserve to be loved.

RQ: (galit na galit) How dare you! How dare you say that! I became like this?! I became like this because of YOU! don't you remember what you've done?!

(light's off fast)

-LIGHT's OFF-

j