SCENE 20 -The Answer-

Setting: balcony

(light's on)

(nasa baba si Knight and WQ) (si RQ nasa balcony at malungkot na nakatingin sa dalawa) (hawak ni RQ ang music box) (habang nakatingin kay Knight tapos titingin sa music box)

(lalapit si Guard sa likuran ni RQ) (nang haharap na si RQ, makikita nya si Guard at matitigilan)

RQ: what are you doing here?

G: (parang nahihiya) oh, I was thinking... you might need me here..

RQ: (titingin kay Guard na malungkot)

G: ahhhmm. Where are you going to bring that? (sa music box)

RQ: I was thinking of returning this to Damian...

G: ohhh (shy) hmmm. That was actually... from me..

RQ: Oh? I thought...

G: Hmmm. I thought that might help you cheer up whenever you're down..

RQ: ohhh. I'm sorry.. I thought this was from Damian...

G: It's okay... I have something to tell you... that's why I came here...

RQ: what is it?

G: this is actually going on for a while and I was struggling if I should tell you or not... since I'm just your guard and – (stuttering)

RQ: What is it? Don't beat around –

G: I love you.

RQ: (shocked) (makakarecover pero parang naguguluhan) (titingin kay Guard) why?

G: (kibit balikat) I don't know... (sincere) I love you... I have loved you ever since... I've loved you when you thought you were alone. I have loved you when you thought you were never loved... I was here... waiting for you... waiting for you to just look at me..

RQ: (speechless) (puzzled pa din ang mukha) (makakarecover) Don't. Don't try to fall for me just because you pity me...

G: (with love in his eyes) I'm not trying to fall for you. I've fallen for you as much as I can, how much more can I go?

RQ: You know I can't... I can't right now...

G: I can wait... it doesn't matter how long... there's nowhere I'll go but here... by your side...

I've waited long... I can wait more... (doubt) I know I am not worthy of you... but –

RQ: I AM THE ONE who's not worthy of you... I don't know love or how to show it... I still have a lot to learn...

G: You have it in you... I saw it.. you have too much love in you.. maybe that's why I fell and fell hard... though you are a star – (music starts) (Note: Chorus lang ng My Star, duet sila ni RQ)

Chorus:

You are my star so blond in the ever wonderland

I'm just a peck of sand in the lonely desert land

What must I do when you are a star?

You may seem near yet you are too far

It's hard to admit but 'tis true

I know I can never be with you.

(together: we must admit that this is true, I know I will always be with you)

RQ: Rowan (nakayuko) can you – (titingin kay Guard) Can you wait for me?

G: Of course I will.. until forever...

-LIGHT's OFF-

deo.com":{"ne**