SCENE 15 -Sisters-

Setting: Throne Room

(light's on)

(RQ sitting on her throne. Knight kneeling on her side and talking with her sweetly)(si Guard medyo malayo sa kanila)

(isa sa mga soldiers ni WQ ang mag-aannouce)(tatayo si Knight)

Soldier: The Queen of Stara greets you!

(papasok si WQ. You know what to do Charity)

(mapapatayo si RQ pagkakita kay WQ )

(and parang magugulat din si WQ pag makita nya si RQ pero tuloy tuloy sa pagpasok)

RQ: What bring you here?

WQ: oh. You are the Queen here? I never imagined you would be.

RQ: I guess (stand up and go near WQ) your imagination is as limited as your brain is.

WQ: (sweetly) My sister, My sister. It's been a long time and we greet each other like this? (laugh sweetly) I wonder what have you done to gain such a magnificent crown.. and throne.. and scepter. (smile innocently) 'coz the last time I check, you're not even fit to be a Queen.

RQ: oh, listen to yourself. Such a fine Queen you are Mirana. I wonder how your Kingdom is right now.

WQ: my Kingdom is great and so are my people. (smiling greatly)

RQ: then, what sent you running here to MY kingdom.

WQ: ahhmm. I didn't came here running, I came here riding a carriage (laughs softly), just so you know..

RQ: then you can go back riding a carriage too. Right now... Before is sent you running without your toes.

WQ: (laughs) I know you wouldn't do that, my sister, would you?

RQ: oh sure, I would. Trust me.

WQ: (lakad ng konti pero comfortable pa din)What happened to you my sister? You're not as sweet as you are before... oh, how I miss those time we had together and tho-

RQ: stop talking about nonsense! What are you doing here??

WQ: well, I wished to see you. I heard you became Queen and so I came here to confirm.

RQ: and now that it's confirmed?

WQ: hmmm. I know you wouldn't send me home immediately, considering it takes days to travel that far, would you? so I wish to take my rest here for a while – if you don't mind.

RQ: I do mind. So you should go on yo- . (lalapit si Knight and sasali sa usapan)

Knight: My Queen, you should show respect from a Queen to another. You should let her rest at least. (convincing voice)

RQ: (considering) if you say so. (to WQ) after you rest. Take your leave immediately. I do not wish to see you anymore. (ring a bell and a servant will come) bring here to a room. The LARGEST.

WQ: oh, thank you my sister. Then, I will take my leave now. (curtsy) (titingin muna kay Knight before leaving)

(makikipagtitigan si Knight kay WQ and kindat. Pero di dapat makita ni RQ)

-LIGHT's OFF-

s