SCENE 19 -Like You-

Setting: Garden

(light's on)

(WQ and RQ on set) (nakaupo sila at nagkukwentuhan tapos tatayo si WQ at maglalakad-lakad)(music starts)

(Charity! Ikaw na bahala! Wahahaha)

(sa pag-ulit sa 2nd verse, sasabay si RQ... may blending sana... XD)

"Like You" – Charity

Lyrics: ahRGhie

Music: Charity Tiamzon

In the midst of dark clouds, you stood strong

Though the world thought you were wrong

A thousand trials came your way

You stood still and was never swayed

You take it all with your head up high

Such courage you show each time you try

To stand tall though you always lie

For behind such courage is a silent cry

Chorus:

Like you, like you, I wanna be

Brave and strong, why I can't be

Like you, like you, please help me be

A girl like you that I dream to be...

Coda:

A girl like you that I dream to be... (WQ solo)

(magyayakap sila) (dadating si Knight)

K: Your Highness...

WQ: (parang biglang sasaya) oh!

(tatango lang si RQ, malungkot at di makatingin si Knight kay RQ)

K: (to WQ) I've done what you've told me Your Highness..

WQ: (parang biglang kakabahan) (hahawakan ng mahigpit si RQ) (to RQ) there's someone I want you to meet...

RQ: (puzzled) Who?

WQ: (tatango kay Knight, lalabas si Knight and aalalayan si King Steve.. matanda na sya at mahina) Him...

(magugulat si RQ)

(si KS dahan-dahang tutunghay at makikita si RQ, magugulat pero maiiyak)

KS: Trystein? Trystein....(iyak na sya dito)

RQ: (pipigilan ang sarili na lumapit pero maiiyak sya.. pero dapat strong ang mukha)

KS: Please forgive me my child... forgive me... (sobs) I was too blinded by my pain... I didn't saw that you too are in so much pain... Please forgive me... it was my fault that I wasn't there with your mother... it was my fault that I prioritize my position instead of you, my family... I looked for someone to blame but myself... I am sorry that it was you... (sa part na 'to, lalapit na si RQ kay KS and icocomfort) I am sorry that I didn't trust God's purpose... it was what I always taught you... I am sorry...

RQ: It's okay Father... I am sorry too. I was hurt... too hurt to see you... too hurt to recognize your pain... I'm sorry...

(lalapit na rin sa kanila si WQ)

-LIGHT's OFF-

8---sn-5hnedne