SCENE 18 -The Realization-

Setting: Knight's Room

(light's on)

(resume Scene 16's position)

RQ: Don't you remember how YOU lied to YOUR father that it was my idea??! (mag-catch na yung voice nya dito na parang maiiyak sya) That I WAS the cause of mother's death??! What do you think I would feel??! I feel betrayed Mirana! No! You betrayed me!! I was there for you! (manghihina na at maiiyak) always there. I never left you... yet you betrayed me... and now, (tatapang ulit ang aura) YOU BETRAYED ME AGAIN! (sarcastic) is this what you're good at??

WQ: (parang natauhan si WQ and try na lumapit kay RQ) Mira--

RQ: (papahirin ang luha) since mother died, you lied and father casted me out... I doubted if I will ever know what love is. I was afraid of myself. But what choice do I have??! All the people I cared for all my life... only caused me pain! I don't want to feel this pain anymore!! (sobs) (mapapaupo na parang lumagi) and now... and now... (hahawak sa dibdib) Why?? Why does it always have to be like this??! Why??

WQ: (lalapit na talaga) (tapos uupo sa tabi nya and yayakap kay RQ) (iyak na din) I didn't know... Trystein.. I didn't know.. I was too scared... I was scared that father would get angry... I was scared that he will get angry with me all my life... I am sorry.. (sobs) please forgive me Trystein...

RQ: That was all I wanted to hear from you... that was all... (sobs)

WQ: I'm sorry... if I was not as brave as you... if I was not as strong as you... I'm sorry if I lied... I'm sorry if I caused you too much pain... I'm sorry... (iyak na talaga dito sa WQ)

RQ: (yayakapin ni RQ si WQ) shhh.. it's okay.. it's okay... don't cry anymore... it's okay... everything's gonna be alright... shhh... (aatraas sina Guard and Knight para bigyan ng privacy ang dalawa) shhh... (mag-hum si RQ para i-comfort si WQ)

(dahan-dahang maglight's out)

-LIGHT's OFF-