Chapter 21 ✔✔

"That's what falling in love is. It's being vulnerable. It's giving up control."
- The Vampire Diaries
_____________________
Elliot's pov

Hospital food sucks man. I've been here for about two days. Feels like i have been here all my life. Since i was not in ICU anymore they moved me to this "room" that separates two others with curtains. The person to my right is old and he snores way too loud. Next too me is a girl about my age. She and i started talking to pass time. Jackie and the others have been coming to visit bringing me my homework and shit. Micah and I still haven't talked, i mean i forgive him but i won't trust him or anything anymore. I'm okay with just being friends now.

"Pst. Hey Elli." my roomate from the hospital said

"Sup." i laugh

"You think you can call one of your friends to bring us fast food? This food sucks the only good thing is the damn cake" she replies laughing.

I laugh with her then reply "of course they already know to bring some for us" we laugh again and talk for hours

"Wait you never did say why you are in for?" i ask her

"Ahh i had an accident about two months ago. I was in a coma until about four days ago but they want to take some tests" she replies "how about you?"

"Me. Ohh well i was in an accident too. Truck driver hit my passenger side so here we are, in a bloody hospital that serves crappy non sugary food." i reply to her.

The guy next to me was being released in about thirty minutes which made me happy. I swear he snores so loud that i felt like stabbing myself repeatedly just so i can knock out and not listen to him snore. One good thing about this is that my doctor is chill as hell and the nurse too. We talk here and there but they have to leave to attend other patients.

Hopefully i can be out of here in a few days or so. I kinda actually miss school. Huh? Never thought i say that. 😂😂😂

-----

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm just going back and rewriting some chapters. Maybe even add some new characters next chapter or so.

Chapter dedication too
dayum123456
E

dited: March 6, 2017
Word count:402