Chapter 25 ✔✔

"When everything you love has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge."
- Revenge, Emily Thorne
_________________________

Elliot's pov

I wake up to my phone ringing. Sitting up, I take the call.

"Hello?" i ask

"We found him, after two years we found him." they say

"I'll be there soon." i get up and start dressing after hanging up. My heart beating fast. They finally found him. The guy who killed my first love. My Nate.

I pack everything i need for a few days, write a not to Jackie explaining everything, then head out to the airport knowing that Elijah already paid for my ticket while i was on the phone with him.

Elijah is the boss. He runs the gang i am in. He just like me, wants revenge for his brother Nate. When i was dating Nate Elijah welcomed me to the family. I will be honest with you guys, the day before Nate died he had proposed to me. I know it sounds stupid but he said he would wait until i graduated and turned 18. I was happy, until he died.

I park the car and head inside the airport.

"Elliot Sanchez?" a guy dressed as a pilot asked me

"Yeah" i reply

"Follow me." he leads us through the halls and out the back door to a jet.

"Elijah told me to have his private jet ready for you. Please go on and have a seat, we will be ready to take off in three" he says as he helps me up and leads me inside.

"Thank you." i say as i sit down and open up the file of leads i have.

"Ma'am, Elijah asked me to give this to you." he handed me a brief case and and extra file before leaving. After three minutes the plane took off and we start our journey to Miami, where Elijah will be waiting.

I open the brief case and find my Daggers, and guns all there. I close the brief case again and open the file to see the place the guy who killed Nate is staying at.

The blueprints look old enough to tell me that if we start a fire from the master bedroom the whole place will be burnt down in minutes, making it seem like the old pipe lines messed up.

I sigh and close the file back up thinking back to when i first met Nate.

-flashback-

I was at my aunts party bored out of my mind. I just looked around the room, just seeing couples dancing or making out, single people drinking alone. Old people dancing and at the very back a group of guys laughing at something one of them said. One guy stood out though. He had jet black hair and his abs where see through.

Man i wasn't drunk enough. I chug down the last bit of beer before grabbing three shots and taking them.

"What's a pretty girl like you sitting alone?" someone asked making me turn around and come face to face with the guy with Jet black hair

"Don't know, what i do know is that i am not drunk enough" i say as i hand him a shot.

He takes it and after that we keep on drinking and drinking. At some point we find ourselves in my room while making out. I feel his hand go in my pants and panties while my hand goes inside his.

"Fuck! This is what you do to me babygirl" he says

And yeah you know what happens then.

-end of flash back-

I sigh while feeling sad again. I miss Nate so much. I still love him.

I decide to sleep for a bit before we get to Miami.

____________________________

Edited : March 13, 2017

Word count: 637